Reviews for Concrete Angel
Green Forest chapter 3 . 1/13/2005
This is a cool story. Is it all going to be in Mike's point of view? Or are you going to switch ever? Update as soon as possible.
brokenheartsbeat chapter 3 . 1/13/2005
so sad man. poor mike. i hate the whole cutting thing...i mean it's good in your book i just mean like i have some friends who do it and i hate it. it's really sad how people do that. i wish they wouldn't. but that was such an amazing chapter. i can't wait for you to update again!
emerald raven chapter 3 . 1/13/2005
omg i did that once, with the map...i swear my friends have never let it drop! poor mike though - he sounds so sad! *huggles mike* and chris is a meanie *pokes chris* ok so i couldnt help myself...sue me! *pokes again* hehehehehe...ok dont sue me i have no money! I cant wait for your next update! I'm all wobbly on the edge of my seat! *wobbles* see!

Skye Delrose chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
I really like this story. It's really good so far. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Miss Lilian chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
it's really good. can't wait for the next chapter _
bookworm0706 chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
Hey! I hope we'll have some further angst and meanness (not that I'd really want Mike to be hurt, but you know, anything for the plot *winks*) in the next chapter! Keep up the good work!

Wormy
emerald raven chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
yay! another update! yay! poor mike! at least he's making friend(s)hough yeah...anyway... can we expect another chapter soon? pwease pwease pwease!

brokenheartsbeat chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
awesome chapter. i loved it! keep up the good work.
theworldisflat chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
this story is developing very well... cant wait to see where you go w. it. update soon!

-jessica
WildGoddess chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Where's the love? Just kidding. I'm glad they're taking their time. Great chapter. I loved how Eric came into the room with a smile on his face and actually included Mike. I thought for sure he was going to be a complete jerkface. Anyways update soon please!
WildGoddess chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Should you continue? I think so. You have an amazing beginning to your story. You do a good job describing Mike. You get your readers to love him but at the sametime you make them frustrated because Mike never stands up for himself. I can hardly wait to read more!
brokenheartsbeat chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
so far...i love it...tehe. are mike and chester gonna have gay sex? that would be so hot...mwahaha...keep updating!
emerald raven chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
continue! mike sounds like a sweetie *huggles mike* and chester sounds sweet as well...even if he is friends with a group of morons...specially aaron, he's a bastard...*kicks aaron* nya! pwease continue i wanna know what happens!

bookworm0706 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Hey! Not bad! I think you should give the other characters a bit more of a personality, and angst is always good *slavers*. And Mike doesn't seem very depressed to me, but that's just my humble opinion :PI'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Wormy