Reviews for Concrete Angel
EPuppy chapter 16 . 10/11/2013
Ahhh! Awww ohwww hmmm babyyy aww little thingsss lov them aw
EPuppy chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
I feel somethun from billyy
EPuppy chapter 14 . 10/11/2013
Aw soooo cute! Hate Mandyy! Argh.
EPuppy chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
I support you for no takin the beer dear! :)
EPuppy chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
Epic song! (:
EPuppy chapter 11 . 10/11/2013
Favorite chapter by far! Idk if im depressed but your chapters are makin me cryyy:'( and i lov that cuz u made me feel his emotions and i get him.
EPuppy chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
Loved the song . always make me cry:( loved the chapter and all the before somehow i cant review! But this fic is amazing awesome! I looov it :3
A.Collins chapter 32 . 7/18/2013
The story was very rushed, and the time lapses should have been more clear. Everything happened so quickly, especially the romances. Chester was extremely hot and cold - one day loving Mike, the end acting like he wants nothing to do with him. Though I love the angst, and I would've loved to see it drawn out a little more before Mike finally took Chester back. Plus Chester is kind of a douche by how many times he's played with Mikes feelings.

Those are just the few I can think of off the top of my head immediately finishing this story.

I absolutely love the story, it just could've been executed better. This is why I'm glad it was written in 04/05, and your writing had probably gotten way better, if you're still writing that is.

I wonder how much better it would be if it was re-written.

This review will probably end up not being seen because of how late I'm reading this, haha!
Tiitu chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
I love your story this far, I love characters like Mike, always have :) Thank you so much for writing this story
dissapointed spelled wrong chapter 32 . 6/24/2012
i dont like this. chester hurt him multiple times. needed chris action. ending to cheery &cheesy.
taintedbutterfly88 chapter 19 . 3/1/2012
I love your music choices I love every single song! And poem!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
I can really relate to Mike I've thought and done so much like him other then his talent that is.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 32 . 9/7/2011
This was such an amazing story and I loved it! Although I wasn't too happy that Mike and Chester got back together in the end. I don't know why but I really wanted Mike to end up with Chris...I'm so weird xD But I honestly did like this and think you did a great job :)
roamingsheep1 chapter 32 . 6/28/2011
In my opinion your story startet out very good, but kept dieing down with every chapter. Also the lyrics or poems in every chapter became very annoying.

I don't like the end either. Running away is just a weak solution for all his problems. I'd like the story better if you would have turned mike (or chester) into someone strong in the end by calling the authorities.
Lunatrix chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Try developing your sentences more. They were really choppy, and I felt like I was reading something written by a 14 year old. Which is possible I suppose. I honestly don't want to sound mean, I just think that that is something you should work on.

Of course, this story has been up for a while, so possibly you already have.
269 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »