Reviews for Concrete Angel
Penny-0-Wryter chapter 16 . 12/5/2010
I'm sure you already know, but on the off chance that you do not, yes, you can write about sex. You can even write scenes with people having sex in them. :) Write all the smut you want, as far as I have seen in my time on this site, there is no limit to how far you can take it ;] as long as you rate it appropriately and most people put a warning on their content.
Hannah chapter 32 . 11/29/2010
Love th diversity of song types you used in this story
Junjou-Angel chapter 21 . 9/23/2010
.AMAZING! THIS IS ONE THE MOST SWEETEST MOST SADEST STORIES IVE EVER READ! I LOVE IT!
lost in pale blue chapter 32 . 9/17/2010
Overall, I liked this. Mike was generally a likable protagonist.

There were a couple things I didn't like, though. One, his and Chester's relationship, while sweet for the most part, was unhealthy. Chester hurt Mike more than once and Mike just took him back. It made him a little doormat-ish. What's to say that Chester won't push him away again in the future? Chester seems to be in love with Mike, but he keeps having these freakouts that cause him to hurt Mike, and it's not healthy. They should have had a serious discussion about their future before running away together.

Also, Mike should have gone to the police at some point about his mother's abuse. Or Chester could have. It was ridiculous for him to keep living like that.

Despite those points, I'm glad that Mike eventually made friends and found a reason to live.
Dark Lynnette chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
I'm enjoying the voice of the narrator. The confusion and loneliness he feels is well written. I'd like to see more of the inner conflict, and know I'm premature in stating this, 'cause it's probably on the way.

I don't understand how this is a school trip with no set activities or schedule. They just chill in the cabin all day and night? No adult supervision? These guys seem to be acting pretty responsible for their age.

I also wonder what happened in Chester's past to make him so observant of Mike's issues. hm.
Ravensgirl8389 chapter 21 . 1/23/2010
I really like the part about them just talking for hours on end. I don't know why but I thought it was very romantic in a subtle way. I still don't understand why his parents hate him...I get the whole his dad being disappointed with him but wth is going on with his mom? lol
Ravensgirl8389 chapter 13 . 1/23/2010
Spin the bottle with one girl...haha must be her lucky night!
Ravensgirl8389 chapter 10 . 1/23/2010
lol Chester failed the 7th grade...just a little funny!
Ravensgirl8389 chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
Aw very sad chapter. Can't wait to see what will come to light about his relationship with both parents. How can they love one another but not the child that they made...sad sad sad. But good none the less!
Ravensgirl8389 chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
Yea this chapter was pretty good. The lyrics did get a little bit overbearing. I still feel as though and it is only the 5th chapter that I don't know the characters...I get is Chester is semi-popular I assume and Mike is obviously the depressed loner. But I don't know I just feel as though he's a little too cliche emo, and that could be exactly what your going for...But other than the character development the story is pretty interesting thus far.
Random chapter 16 . 8/19/2009
Feel free to write as much smut as you like you won't be the first and i'm sure definately not the last. By the way loving the story so far.
Random chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Aww Mike's so cute and I can kind of relate to him and Chester was sweet too until his friend fucked it up. Oh and if your looking for spelling mistakes, environment in the first paragraph, I only noticed it because it's at the very start, normally I read over them. Looking forward to reading the rest :)
Vanlichtenstein chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
wow, you really are a linkin park fan, what with all the lyrics being by linkin park and the main characters sharing the first names of the lead singers :P nice lol you have good tast
Blooper256 chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
Mike...take a joke...

Ok, one little, tiny, criticism: run-on sentences.
Blooper256 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Those guys are so mean...arrgh...Anyway, I like it so far. It is well written enough that it makes me care about the MC..which is to say it is very well written :D
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »