Reviews for Concrete Angel
Max-Ashworth chapter 32 . 1/15/2009
Your story made me cry...more than once. w (Happy crying, sad crying, laughter crying...the whole shebang. I'm so emotional sometimes lol)

I'm happy I finished it because the BRAND NEW chraging cord I got for my laptop just got destroyed because it melted...(my laptop is an over-heated dinosaur)...and I only have 20% battery power left. But HAHA forces of the universe, I finished a 32 chapter story in a few hours with limited power...*hugs the story, hugs Mike, then hugs you*

Oh aand regarding what Mike said about having to be 18 and yadda yadda, WHY DIDN'T HE JUST GO TO THE POLICE? Jesus Christ, I thought maybe he was smarter than that. xD But oh well. :P
mado chapter 32 . 9/24/2008
It is such a wonderful story, you make me cry so much! i really loved was great until he cheated on mike, i don't understand why he did that! well apart from that he is so caring and loving, hope i will find someone like him someday héhé

thank you!
infinite silence chapter 32 . 8/22/2008
i loved it!
Arastel chapter 32 . 8/12/2008
Great story, loved the mix of songs, i even found some i'm gonna download. Great story.
UnknownHypocrite chapter 32 . 12/12/2007
Wow. I don't know what to say... It was really well written and the plot was fantastic! Thanks so much for writing it!
paputsza chapter 32 . 11/12/2007
wow, nice how they ride off into the sunset like that. i wanna sequal.
paputsza chapter 30 . 11/12/2007
darn, i was hoping that there'd be a hospital visit. :
paputsza chapter 28 . 11/12/2007
i /hate/ chester
paputsza chapter 17 . 11/11/2007
-.- I go every song hoping that "this one's blue october" but never...
paputsza chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
you had me at hello.

lolbol, the introduction had me sympathetic, and by the second chapter this had become my favourite angst story ever, now i'm emo irrervocably it seems... i just signed up for a poetry contest.
paputsza chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
...augh, i hate when artists get all suicidal. I remember my last year at spring high, like ten people died on winter break, and we all knew at least 3 of them. car crashes and suicides galore. i knew the suicidal one, an 18 year old artist who looked like an anorexic jesus with blue bloodshot eyes. : this angst makes me sad. artists shouldn't die. vie d'artiste. i think that translates into something i meant...

but yeah, you're on my fave author list now. cuz i'm happy now. i remember my purpose in life.
KinkyWolfishOne chapter 32 . 4/6/2007
ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT! though, i must say, Mike's mom is a bitch.
KinkyWolfishOne chapter 16 . 4/5/2007
u can write as much sex as u want, i think. ::shrug:: or at least thats hwo i did mine. ::evil grin:: love ur story! awesomeawesome...ness!
Laurena chapter 16 . 3/22/2007
okay THE question...Are you by any chance describing Chandler Fashion Square Mall?and are you by any chance describing Chandler High, or Hamilton High? because if you are that would be so cool! Its just weird because at the chandler mall the hot spots are spencer's and hot topic, even people who aren't 'in' to that type of stuff chill there, anyways tell if you are describing those places, cause that'd be cool...
Lavender-Drop chapter 32 . 1/6/2007
First reaction: Mike and Chester with a Linkin Park song, sigh it’s a fan fiction she’s gonna make this of how the band got together, you even had Chester call one of the characters Rob (another member of the band) but THANKFULLY it’s not.

What I wanna know is: did you pick a whole bunch of songs then strung a story together using them? ‘Cause it really seems like that’s what you did, and if that’s so that’s pretty cool how you were able to put life into the songs, ‘cause everyone can relate to a song in some manner and you made a character to relate to it all, if it was on accident then I think that is pretty F’ing unbelievable how that worked out…

Final reaction: loved it, it’s a really cute story, thanks for writing it! Though I had to find every song and listen to it while reading the lyrics (ocd) which made that slightly annoy, but, worth it.
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »