Reviews for Between Genius and Insanity
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Stuttering across the veil of thought

Tear through and fall into insanity

Being at the edge of reason is such a sad lot

But that's the price of remaking your mentality

I think I'm all tapped out of praise for your amazing, beautiful, etc writing. So, just take one of your favorite reviews of all time and one from me of one of your poems and then max out the feeling you got when you read it x 20 and there, my friend, is your praise.

BeyondTheHourglass
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Wow. I really liked this. Choppy lines followed by long, flowing ones. Loose rhyming followed by exact rhyming. This was great to read.
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
nice, really really nice flow to this, kinda sounds like a rap at points... but a poetic rap... if that makes any sense! really like this one x weasel within x
Iris Advocate chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
One of the many wonderful things about your poems and words is your ability to blend feelings and thoughts, that everyone experiences, on paper. (Or computer screens, it's all the same.) Excellent, excellent work.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
nice early in the morning poem eh, lol! nice, works well
Glassed Rose chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I really liked the ryhtem to this one. it was alot of fun to read. -_-
Grace Maxwell chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
It's really good.. I can see the connection in the poem... I'm glad to read your work and I hope to see more to come... Ja!
Daystorm Mage chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
quite the talent you've got here, and to stay up till 3:57 in the morning to finish it. You get a star in my book ;), your poetry is wonderful.
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Thats very good. It has plenty of depth too. I like that alot. Nice work-Keith Andrew
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Your goal to be a great poet? Love, you achieved it ages ago. You are a gerat poet. Your poems are lovely and truly touching and strong. Keep it love as always,Hawke
Camman chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
haha, this is a great poem. I can tell where the title comes from. I like how the lines rhymed that was something I was not expecting from this poem, esspecially since you wrote it at 4am! It fits very well, great job!
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I've fallen behind in my reviewing, and suddnely I feel terrible. Had I only known what I was missing... this is amazing. It's dizzy in a terrifyingly clear way, spinning just in control... wonderful. I love it!
MusicalTearz chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Wow, that's really cool! You have a really great way with words. I just love the imagery!

Nuff LuvMatteo
astro-traveling-angel chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Wow, true poetry at work you are a naturally gifted person and within these words you show it to its best!