Reviews for Her Hands Wrung Lilly White
dragonsdream13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
fascinating...
catseyeview chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
sad, but so beautifully written.
Blackening the Ivy chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
awesome.
Karkalla chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
this is extremely enchanting. i absolutly LOVE it! keep writing.

karkalla
Trajo chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Cool. I like the way you write, it's more poetic than mine. I just kinda string words together. It looks like you actually put some effort into it. But I have no clue what the thingy its based on is. I'll have to look it up.
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
awesome work. So beautiful that I really don't know how to comment. Just keep writing.
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
This is beautiful. Being a dancer and familiar with the ballet, I must say that you captured so well the emotion conveyed within the story. Simply beautiful beyond words.
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
beautiful. for some reason this reminds me of two lovers dancing together, but then someone undesired keeps cutting in.
r0x0r j00 b0x0r5 chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
i envy the way you write...lol i love itkeep writing :)
dusk orchid chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
...I'm amazed. So beautiful...the emotion, the words you wrought, the imagery...everything...so ethereally despairing...love it!
Koriina chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
That was so sad! I love it. Your poems are always fun to read . . . they have much more personality and distinctive flavor than anything I will ever write, I believe. Keep it up!
logical-unreason chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
That is pure beauty.
myno chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
i love that ballet, it's amazing, especially the end. This poem completely captures the emotion and brings the imagery clearly to mind, well done.
erasedcrap chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
I like the way this poem looked. It grows and shrinks. It adds a lot to it. Good writing
bloodknives crookedrainbows chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
good, with a beautifully creepy sound to it, but i think it dragged on a bit too long. yeah...i really liked it tho. good job.