Reviews for Willow
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
very nice... beautiful descriptions.. thanks for your review.. it was very sweet & ill try to feel better!
Locomotive Breath chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Wow, as i andie and i said, j-poo this poem is amazing. your vocabulary and imagry never cease to amaze me.

The first two lines really draw you in, and the end; oh god i love the ending. Not only is it a great way to rap up the poem, but it's just beautiful. soory i'm not good at reviews. i'll leave it at: this is going on my favorites!
DrammaQueen chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
You...that was...WOW! i love it.

You read one of my poems a while ago, and yes thank you for asking if i was well, I'm fine and couldn't be better. I write for depressional puroposess and i'm not anywhere near depressed. Thank you for worring, you have a beautiful soul for writting and i can feel that you are a good person in intrest(though that might sound strange i mean it in the best way possible)
Sleeptime for Sun chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
As always... amazing. Your poems are simply beautiful... I can't even go into words, I'm in awe. Stunning. Absolutely stunning.
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Wow. This is absolutely awesome. Your imagery is amazing. I just love the way you intertwine (as you yourself say in your poem) the human dimension and nature, the ease with which you interweve abstracts and concretes, creating a dense, rich, beautiful and though-provoking tapestry of metaphors. The word choice is also very intense, which makes for a strong emotional impact. Emotion and intellect perfectly combined. Great piece.
Chandra Chhaya chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Great description and imagery!The poem showed several emotions mixed together in a nice flow of words.

~InspiredxIllusions~

p.s. review some of my poetry and stories as well!