Reviews for Of Needs and Pain
Cool-Ruzz chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Normally when I read a long poem like this one, I'll read half of it and just don't read it anymore as it got boring. But I couldn't stop reading this one. Not only was this an incredibly beautiful poem, you and your friend who helped wrote this ever so wonderfully! You have got such a unique talent! Peace. Love, Ruzz

p.s. ~ do review my work if you've got the time
My Bitter Swan Song chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
wow...that was good...wow...

thanx for the reviews on my story btw...its nice to get feedback...i've never had anyone but my best friend read my stories before so i'm not used to letting other people see them...
Brighde chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Wow.

This was really powerful. I feel as though I was drawn into someone's innermost feelings.

My favorite lines were:

"And and when you returnIll let you backIll make the same mistake"

Oh and the last line was great, way to have a powerful ending :)

Nice work!

-B. Blum
Outcast Star chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
this is good I love it
Enigmatic Huntress chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I quite liked this. It started off really beautiful and light and then switched into depressing and sombre halfway though. Which was nicely done. Odd little mistake like you repeated and on the same line twice and sometimes put Ill instead of I'll, but the tone and everything was good. I will read more of your work. Luv Kaitx
Mercutio's Heir chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Sort of scary, but really cool...I would take out the rhyming, because it's free verse free verse and then a rhyme and it sort of jars you and gets rid of the flowiness of the poem...theres a word for that, but I can't remember what it is. This is really cool. I love how you wrote it. Keep writing!
Thajess0318 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I decided to read your poem after you reviewed mine it was really good! it sounds like we are pretty much in the same situation...sucks huh.
FairyOfDeath chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
oh goodie people replied. the poem doesnt really express enough i think
LonelyPoet chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
that was really beautiful. i've been throught the exact same thing. it seemed like you were reading mind when i read that. especially "and the knife next to me is crying 'kill, kill, end it' in my ears, the carpet dampens not with blood but tears". i absolutely loved it. you should try writing poetry more often.
IsisAvenger chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Bravo! Bravo! It would be easier to read if you'd broken them up into stanzas, but that's not every important...