Reviews for World of Vampires Part 2: The Vampyress
christinaxxyo chapter 17 . 1/30/2008
A bit short, but I liked the story. :)
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I like how this first chapter was to the point and interesting. I can't wait to read more! :D
naningxoxo chapter 17 . 1/14/2007
wow... it's over.. it's really finished.. well... it was really really good! i mean it! i loved her appearence and costume AND THE WHIP PART! now THAT was awesome! HEHEHEEH... so now... i'm going to read more... LATER!
Moonlight Tigress chapter 17 . 6/2/2005
wow...again, this is brilliant!you really know how to draw your readers in dude!wowza!im hooked completely!
j.m.burford chapter 17 . 5/26/2005
I read your first part to this story. These make good short stories. I enjoyed reading this and look foward to reading your next part to the Vampires.
Stories-have-souls chapter 17 . 3/3/2005
Aw, great ending! The description and the rest of it was brilliant. :)

(I am so glad you finished it.)
Stories-have-souls chapter 15 . 3/3/2005
Oh, OK. Now I understand (phew).
Stories-have-souls chapter 14 . 3/3/2005
CJ is Nightmare?

Great description, I love the way she uses the whip. I have a fight scene in my next chapter of Gothina.
Stories-have-souls chapter 12 . 3/3/2005
I looked at the story and I was like wow-you've uploaded the last half of the story when I wasn't looking! Anyway, I've read up to chapter 12. I'll keep going.
Queen of the Jean PurseQJP chapter 17 . 2/28/2005
What an awsome ending! and i'm guessing that CJ is like the king or something since obviously him and Kalli are now together. anyway, as i have read in your bio you are going to have a third addition to this trilogy and now i can't wait until that comes out.
jammi chapter 17 . 2/27/2005
hahaha

Sexy name for a sexy person, lol

Ilike Kalli's name too, just incase I never mentioned that before, and nice updating, fast adn everything. I loved this story. Although the first one shall be my favorite.

Out of curiosity, now that this story is ended will you be working on your other stories? And do you thin kyou'llbe able to update as quickly?
One Desire chapter 17 . 2/27/2005
Even MORE brilliant!
One Desire chapter 16 . 2/27/2005
Brilliant!
Queen of the Jean PurseQJP chapter 15 . 2/27/2005
the beginning of this chapter was confusing, what with the two CJs but then it was better when the spell was lifted...and i'm glad that you most likely won't be killing Kalli. update soon like you always do please.
One Desire chapter 15 . 2/27/2005
A HAH! ANOTHER twist! Well, that was a relief really. Saved me from going on a rant on how the lover becomes the bad guy.
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »