Reviews for HaHaHa, I Don't Get It,,,
littlewolf123 chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
woa, nice story. I really like it. Usually, i can't find a good rich guy and poor girl story beacause they're overally cliche or very mary-sue ish. This one is kind of mary-sue ish but, i can stand this much, after all, waht's a story without a good mary-sue. Also, i like the way how the guy is the nice one and the girl is the mean one. It's kind of a nice change, you know? It's always the girl being the nice, innocent one, and the guy being the dark, mean, though, dude. lol. I'm getting carried away. Anyways, nice story, and update soon.
ChobiMM3 chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
Oh...coolness. That answers so many questions...yet raises so many others. lol Coolness Nikki
ChobiMM3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Haha coolness. That's a nice way to start a story XD
hollykesten chapter 5 . 6/12/2005
awesome story so far, can't wait for you to get more up. I really like it and the story line is very cute!
jaddiiee chapter 5 . 4/28/2005
great story! plz add more soon!
JdAshleyG chapter 5 . 4/13/2005
tsk,tsk,tsk...inappropriate language...ahh w/e...i liked it!Hurry up and rite more!Ashlee
JojoAnn chapter 5 . 4/10/2005
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! Great story! UPDATE!
trijinkijapan27 chapter 5 . 3/26/2005
yay! please update soon.
gcsp4411 chapter 5 . 3/9/2005
yayy good! wait... i already read this! you read it to me! put up more i wanna read new stuff. stuff i havent read!
your fav person chapter 5 . 3/6/2005
THREE times you called me yesterday saying you were bored. THREE times! you know what you could have done during those THREE phone calls? YOU could have UPDATED, i know you have more to say... i helped you write more to say. UPDATE. (im gonna go take a nap.)kate
vanderhall chapter 5 . 3/4/2005
okay, I love this story! I don't know WHY it took me so long to read it! I really like Jay, he seems really sweet. don't like Rachel, though. I'm assuming that we'll be seeing more of her while they're in New York? ah, I'm madly in love with New York. all the time I've spent there is never enough. I wish I could just go right now for 8 days like they get to. not fair.

Update soon!
vanderhall chapter 3 . 3/4/2005
ooh, this is getting good. I don't like Josh - he seems sketchy. but I think I want to know more about him. I loved the part when she's complaining about Jay and then he ends up behind her and he finishes her sentence! great job!
vanderhall chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Hey! you've been mentioning this story to me for a while so I thought I'd come read it!

I like the prologue. it's short but it's good. I like how it's done, how she's narrating it. it's got a nice voice to it. off to read more...
forever with dusk chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
lol i read this already! i meant to review but ::blushes:: oops?
ATTITUDE01 chapter 5 . 2/26/2005