Reviews for To Have Lived
Lauderdale chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Wow ... you mentioned this story in a review, and I've been meaning to check it out. Sort of got lost in other things going on. But! Haha, there's a "but" ... I've read the first chapter finally and I love it! -sigh- Jamie isn't like my brother, but you know, these conditions are all so different ... And I'm certainly interested in the plot you've kind of set up here. Even the setting ... Georgia, man ... I actually used to live there and it's frigging awesome! I miss it so much. Don't have time to read more yet. I'm bookmarking it for now and I'll try to catch up with the other chapters.
Young King101 chapter 9 . 2/5/2005
Good chapter, hopefully Will's mom will warm up to the town, and not be so full of strife. Great job!

Young King101 chapter 8 . 1/21/2005
Hm, how depressing, Will really needz to check himself, cause I'm gettin fed up with him, I mean he's so selfish! Doesn't he know how to see things that are right in front of him, Levi said he was just fine, yet Will still got al flustered, and whats worse, about himself. This is a good chapter, I'm starting to see things clearer, and I'm wondering what was really the cause of his death. Keep it up Writerforever, something tells me this is going to be another one of your legendary novels.

*Mr. Underhill.
Young King101 chapter 7 . 1/21/2005
That was a funny chapter, Dolly is so crazy, keep up da good work man.

dreaminginred chapter 7 . 1/20/2005
I really love this story so far11
Young King101 chapter 6 . 1/20/2005
Hm, Will really needs to work on the way he handles Jaime, like showing him some real love. It's not his fault, and he should talk to his parents more often before making big dicisions (srry 4 misspelling) for them both when it comes to such things as hanging out and helping peeps. Till chapter 7!

Liar Through and Through chapter 4 . 1/16/2005
why dont you just say "retarded"? seriously, no kid is gonna be walking around and saying "oh, i think he's mentaly challenged." theyre gonna say, "i think he might be retarded." i know your trying to be politically correct or something, but its annoying. and in the beginning you said they lived in boghart their whole lives, and now some of them are moving in... whats up with that?
Liar Through and Through chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
we know its to be continued. that is an insult to my and everyone elses intelligence . other than that annoying bit, its pretty good. a little confusing...
Young King101 chapter 5 . 1/14/2005
Well good for Will, it's good to smile every once in a while, lol. This sounds like it's going to be great Writerforever, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Young King101 chapter 4 . 1/14/2005
That's gotta be a little tight huh? I can imagine, it's probably not that easy to be close to someone who wasn't born "normal". On to the next chapter.

Young King101 chapter 3 . 1/14/2005
Oh boy *rollz eyez*, I really don't like gossip, I figure one of these guys is Jamie, I can't wait to find out !

Young King101 chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
Brief but good, it's terrific when friends stick up for one another. Good job!

Young King101 chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
This is good, I like it, and I already like Jamie, I also like that name Levi. I'm off to the next chapter now awight!

Xavierus chapter 5 . 1/9/2005
This is really, good. I'm really enjoying it. I hope you update soon.
dreaminginred chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
awesome story so far! I am so curious!