Reviews for Snow White With a Twist
waterilly chapter 7 . 9/29/2006
very interesting. I love the plotline, though it could be a bit more detailed in places. It seemd a little rushed at times. Bit I loved the whole plot and idea for this.
water block chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Great story. The Disney version of Snow White always freaked me out, but other ones are cool!

Also-I think I see where the love interest is going. Eira will be with Devon, and Isabelle will be with that prince person.
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Myriad again...going through all the TWC peoples' stories because there's nothing to read here.

Ohh...poor Eira (BTW, I love the name)...I like Devon. Definately a nice twist, if he turns out to be who I think he is.

Griselda...not exactly a subtle name there, Star...*grin* I love the maids, but I would have liked to see you show and not tell their personalities *wince* I sound like my IWW teacher...

"Now I was stuck in a bag with one." This line made me smile. The action seems to be moving a little too quickly...but I suppose it's hard with a fairy tale.

The flying was...unusual. I'm not sure if I like it-it doesn't really fit in with my feelings of Snow White. But it's you're story :)

I like how the girls get hysterical after they escape from the hunter. You could have done a better job of showing it, but it was a good thought.

Basically I'm finding that this story is not quite as good as You Know What They Say, which isn't surprising. After all, you wrote this before YKWTS, and it's obvious to me that your writing has improved-which is definately a good thing!
Barkers chapter 7 . 5/4/2005
Aw how sweet! i love this!
Barkers chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Wow! i love this, poor lil devon. *tear* i hope zhe finds him lol
desi chapter 7 . 4/9/2005
i really liked the story sarah! it was so cute. i want romance like that. to bad that may never happen but oh well you can imagine right? so ne ways i really like it and keep up on you story. it is just as good as this one, maybe even better. see u at schooldesi
GotinksX chapter 6 . 3/20/2005
Nice story great length. Check out soe of my works. your a nice writer. Don't let no one tell you wrong.
Faeriegurl chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
Oh I love snow white retellings! I'm really enjoying this one so far too...I love Devon's character. Griselda seems a tad unrealistic though, you might want to refine her personality a bit. A lovely read though, keep up the good work. You might want to accept anonymous reviews though...because often times people, myself included, are too lazy to sign in and are less likely to make the effort of reviewing. Just a tip. Anyway, hope to see the next chapter soon!
depressed-and-bored chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
UPDATE PLZ! I have a feeling that Eira likes Devon more than Emil. Or maybe i am too paranoid. Oh well. UPDATE !
C. Catlin chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
I REALLY like this story, keep writing it please! Its great!