Reviews for A New Emotion
Anna178 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
oi...therepist? The whole time I was tellin myself that's what it was about...sigh...that's odd...

ANNA
Delina chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Wow...very nice poem. You should get published...you know enter a contest. Trust me...your poems will be known by the public soom enough.
poisoned kiss chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I like it... well then again ive been there (giggle) :) your writings good..

have a good day..Tracie yost*
Indigo-Andie chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
could be about anyone, friend, lover, therapist, you name it. Somedays youjust need to hear it. I like it a lot.
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
i dunno if you meant the physical look to be that shape but that's really cool! heh ok now to the poem. good job enhancing feeling with the imagery...these tears will cease to flow

and these scars will not run so deep... good job
eyeconqueror chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
hi me again , i like a lot your wrttings ... amazing¬° you sure can form part of my book named "EYECONQUEROR" i have to upload a sintaxis of the book so you can know what it is going to be about ... good poem keep it on ¬° *EC*
Juliet Squared chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
This is really beautiful. Exellent job- a plea without sounding like you're gonna keel over and die and blahblahblah. It sounds more hopeful than that. Good job.
this is britt chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
this was pretty good- I could see how it could run both ways. it was touching.
Ayasaki24 chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Wow..that's so good! I love that one. Maybe You can teach me to make stanzas now, because I posted another poem, but its like one long thing. GR! Thank you!
mizerable-girl chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
wow... sad and nice and depressing... and nice! i can really relate...

a bit off topic... but do you have a yahoo messenger? maybe we could chat...
Poetrybay chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
very well written I like this poem to.
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
i like this. sometimes you just need that promise you know will be kept. awesome ive felt this way b4 both in love n theropy. lol
Kalopsia chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
pretty. short. i like the formatting. it sort of gives it meaning to cuz its sort of a pyramid...gives the poem hope. i guess...I PROLLY JUST OVERANALYZED but oh well. haha!
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Simple but perfect. I really like this one
HideAwayFairy chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Aww, I feel this way about someone right now. I really love it, the whole thing.