Reviews for The Kings and Queens of the Ages
mangomango chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Thrown together were humans, demons and angels, fighting only ceased by temporary peace treaties that were bound to be broken by one race eventually. Humans, demons, and angels were thrown together; peace treaties only temporarily ceased the fighting, until broken by one race.

Each race lived in their own country, but the demons could not coexist peacefully as the humans and angels could, they were always stirring up problems.

Each race lived in a separate country. The demons, however, could not coexist peacefully as the humans and angels had. They were constantly creating new problems.

But this was not a time for the countries to be fighting asa deeper threat loomed over their heads. This was not a time for the countries to be fighting; a deeper threat loomed over their heads.

The other world, Fshistrug was planning a massive invasion on Zrathpu and this was not a problem to be solved by peace the other world, Fshistrug was planning a massive invasion on Zrathpu, a conflict unable to be solved by a simple peace negotiation.

How convenient for them to attack the world nearest them and one that had been struggling to keep peace with them as well as within their own many "them"s

A new peace treaty was agreed upon by the council of demons, angels and humans and set in place.

A new peace treaty was set into place by the council of demons, angels, and humans.

I like the story, the plot and conflict. The dictions good too. Its just that it would be easier to make separate sentences instead of just making one huge sentence. Just make separate sentences for separate ideas and it would be perfect. the poem edit thing got messed up. WTF it doesnt make a new line! oh well. just to confuse you. write more stories lissie! every new writing you do is better than the last one you did. so, like, you write 50 things,itll be 50 times better than the last. you can be the next tolkien!
EL-HANAN chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Hi! I'm new here at fictionpress. And so far, I'm really drawn to your story! I find it really mysterious! Sorry, I'm not finished reading yet, but I promise I will, if you promise to continue! Well, what do you say! Please continue! It's a great beginning! I haven't even posted my story up yet(just started), but when I do, check it out and tell me what you think, ok? I look forward to reading more of your story so please update soon! If you want to check out some of my work(I don't know if your into Anime), go to ~elhanan. I'll write you again soon, LATER(_~)!