Reviews for My World Is Blind Behind Me
artgirl101 chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
it was a good poem. i liked it. there were a few errors that i saw but other than that it was good. i'm not an expert on poetry but what i read i liked. on my story dreams. i want to continue on it but i'm stuck. i don't know where to go from there. i will try to update soon though. i'm in a creative writing class right now so i hope that will give me inspiration.
faerie-gumdrops chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
I really like it, especially all the part about the colours, which I found really powerful - oh and I like the repetition of 'How can I concentrate on you when my world is blind behind me?'.
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Thats very good. The emotion is very well portrayed. Nice work-Keith Andrew
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
nice repition and very powerful ending... I like it a lot.. thanks so much for ll your wonderful reviews (what do you mean by putting it into novels?, thanks for lal your compliments, i might have some talent, but i dont have enough to get my work published)
poodlefreak chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
This is pretty good. It was really thoughtful and everything flowed. My only criticism would be your grammar and spelling. It often takes away from the poem and the idea (like at the end, why are the last four lines questions?). Just proofread your stories a little more and they'll be great.
Honey Nut Loop and m-j chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
wow. this is fantastic. I loved your recurring symbolic use of colours. There were a few spelling mistakes but nothing that hindered the reading.

-. Great!
Myriah chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
This is a really unique poem, not written the way most would about the subject. I like it.