Reviews for Tombstone
Alexie.J.Seele chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Nice poem, really sad, just the way i like them. I wrote a few myself, you should check 'em out. Cya
Suzanne Star chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
That's really sad, but makes a lot of sense. A epitaph (sp?) can never really cature a persons heart or soul, it can only tell a tiny bit of the great novel of their life. More often than not though, it doesnt mention the most important things. Good poetry, I like it.
Mel C chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
that's good. depressing, but good.
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
My friend thought this same way, so when her parents passed away, she got people, friends to write all they wanted about him.
sinister velvet chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
This is deep, but I know what you mean. Graves are so not personal, but a life only lasts as long as it's remembered.
Kalli13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
True, depressingly so. Your frustration and deeper sadness are potrayed well, in this... It really paints a picture, ne?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
kat chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
It's so sad.. but so true. - Kat
Walks-the-Umbra chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
You call your poems depressing, but looking at the facts of life is hardly depressing. More like thought-provoking. I've never looked at a tombstone and thought that before, but I'm sure I will next time. Is one life worth so little to people that it can be summed up in two dates and a few 'fond words'?
guitar riff girl chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
wow. I never thought of that before. that is really deep