Reviews for Let me Find me
wordsflow chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
I really like this poem, it kind of describes what I'm going through right now. Oh, and the title "Maybe you were all faster than me" is from white houses, you're the first person who actually noticed! Great poem and keep writing.
Axusus chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
This poem is really true. I felt like that a lot. I still do in fact.

Anyways, all of your poems are really good. (There's no way I could review all 40!) I'm still surprised you said my poem made you cry! Yours are soo good, that's the best compliment I could get! (I deleted and replaced the poem earlier. Your comment came in my e-mail, but hasn't shown up. Do you think it just hasn't been put up, or do you think it got deleted? _
The Opposite chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
beautiful. and it tells about how you must feel growing up, like i feel now, trying to decide everything about yourself. very well writen.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
very nice...as of yet i'm still looking...but i love the last 3 lines very powerful and deep...i love it. lots of love AllyCred
MaHaLLz chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
this was really good. i liked the rythm and repition in it. i also like the meaning. i'd like to choose i want to be for myself. great poem!

by the way, thanks so much for reviewing! means the world to me! if you want laughs, you should read friends, conversation, and fun. i'm not saying that you have to. i'm just suggesting. :D i promise it's not that long.
Minus the Bear chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Nice poem. My favorite lines were "Let me find who I may become Whoever she may be" Those were very, very well written. Thank you for reveiwing my poem!
Kusje chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
ah thanks for reviewing my poetry. i love this poem, i can relate.
Armed-Pyro chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
clap!clap!clap! very nice...definantly get the feeling