Reviews for Hope
AllyCred chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
i love this the personification was good...i really liked ur lines...expressed so much and it was just beautiful. lots of love AllyCred
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
nice poem, it's well written and i found myself feelign bad for hope at some points. well done
Shaunus chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Your poem brings hope to us all. I really liked it
katmonkey chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Beautiful imagery. Very good personification.
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I like the line, "I wish to be like god but I am a mere imitation." Thanks for reviewing my "Writer's End" and I'm happy you liked it. This was pretty interesting - it was cool to see a defination of hope as if it was a person.
Amaya Windsong chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
wow...this is beautiful. and so much of it is so true. i love how you wrote this, it inspires me to write something like it, though i don't know if i will. but this is great, so i have to give you good props. rikku
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Thats interesting, it kind of emobodies all the qualities of hope, and its not written half bad either. Nice work_keith Andrew
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
. I enjoyed this. Really I did. But it didn't flow very well. Great imagery but it just has some thing missning. -.- Ignore me. (I write mainly no writing poems but who cares.) To tell the truth I enjoyed. REALLY enjoyed it. If this was your first attempt at poetry please continue. But keep in mind what author authors have said ! That way your art can improve ! ::hugs:: Hope you wrie more ! XD You truely have talent. You just need to work on it. ; X3 Post another poem soon ! -

Noelle
Purified Angel chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
hey arcane, i really like your poem, a lot of emotion in it. but...i'm sorry that u feel that way. *sigh*
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
this is your frist attempt, so i'll try not be overly critical. first, off, without putting you down, this is a fine poem, there really is no flaw in the aspect of the literal and sympathetic accompishments. however, there are two major problems i have with this poem. first off, poetry is not something to be written simliar to the prologue of a story, or a epilogue for that matter, so the redunant "I" and the coarse declarations is not exactly my idea of poetry. second, i didn't really rythmn, which is to ask what your syntax was. although the arrangement of words did give us a broad and expanding picture of what it is... this "HOPE", it really flow as teh proper prose would have it. it almost sounded like a prolonged speech that lectured on, about why this is so important, and don't get me wrong, the theme and purpose that this poem portrayed has been enjoyable to read. bascially, here is the thing, this didn't feel like a poem, not rythmn, no mai kuraki-ness haha. jk. anyways, here is what i believe poetry you be. you listen to rap/hiphop/r&b... you should know... it sways, it swoones, it brings to life what melodies cannot and presents a serene yet cloud prespective of a theme or topic that makes the saliva in our mouth gurgle... it makes us bleed, it makes us cry, and it turns the world like words like never can. that is why in my opinion, poetry is hard. it says what words fail... but does so with the mood and contentment of the granduer that is humanity... so i'd sayy, other than the understanding of poetry, as a writer, you do show promise... and that is without adieu and doubt.

kakyou
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
my, my, you finally uploaded something...Well, my critism would be the style it was written in...maybe it's just me. Then again, I'm guessing this is your first attempt at poetry, and it is rather impressive for a first poem. The emotional-depth is well-done. The way you describe things gives a solid foundation for it...but is there a such thing as hope?

Sumi-chan; A whisper in the wind, my love...