Reviews for Cursed Fire
b-rian82 chapter 3 . 10/28/2005
for this chapther you could expand why people dont like Prince of Winter and what they do
b-rian82 chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
hey leah haha probably thought no one else you know like me would ever read this but i did and i think its pretty good so far. I like the way how you have described everything but you might want to describe the dragon better like you did in that story you wrote about that monster
Hotkitty chapter 17 . 9/3/2005
*grins* hey, girl. i sed id get around to it, and i finalli have. heh. i should be writing. bleh. im way past my holiday dedline and scools starting again this week. *sighs* oh well. i see the evil cynthia made a reappearance. and the whole sorya punching daren's nose bit was hilarious. daren is such an idiot. but we love him for it. i loved the cliffhanger... and im realli curious about how your going to wrap this up/ i kant believ its alreadi near the end. update soon, then. *huggles*
The Catalyst chapter 9 . 8/28/2005
cool story _

i really like the storyline, and dafren's such a cool character :P
J. AnnLouise chapter 17 . 8/20/2005
I loved this chapter. I want to know how Sorya is going to take finding out about Daren. I'm so excited for the next chapter. Please update soon.
dani-sgga chapter 17 . 8/11/2005
wow... this chapter was so confusing! S but im glad u up dated! yay-ness! why r u hand writing it and then passing it to ur comp? wouldnt it be easier to do it in the comp. straight out? no paper in between (hehe, im an environmental freak)

up date quickly!

-dani
Hotkitty chapter 16 . 7/26/2005
. you have improved so much since the start of this story that im in total awe. wow. Your writing style is realli good and so is your dialogue AND your characterisation. *frowns* so claira gave her life away so that eron could live? and tarence and klyce are adorable, btw. they made me coo and go aw. haha. he looks like daren. thats amusing. and thats realli sad. the whole daren losing trust again. i mean, he was so close. grrh. and then there's sorya *rolls eyes* so stubborn. heh. but we love her for it. overall, i adored this chap and i reckon its one of the best uve written. and it was so LONG to. *grins* update soon!
Hotkitty chapter 15 . 7/26/2005
LOL. omg. heh. id make this review longer but i want to get on2 the next chapter and finish it off today. *grins* but that was so funni. the whole thing about daren putting snow all over her and shes like 'thanks' heh.
taurus261990 chapter 15 . 7/11/2005
ok its a really cool story and all but the talking in third person sometimes is getting to me, get it straight is this story going to be in third person or not?
Hotkitty chapter 14 . 7/10/2005
heh. uve updated three times since i last read this. damn, i feel lazy. :(. heh. im pretti rushed rite now, but i HAD 2 catch up a little before leaving, so i decided to read. my main comments are that dude, you have imrpoved SO MUCH since the beginning of this fic. i mean, ur characters are way more developed and i kan just see them as you write and your overall description etc. is brilliant. your writing has realli improved. and i realli liked this chapter. daren is such a prick. haha. but it makes you love him all that bit more. denial is a beautiful thing. :P.
J. AnnLouise chapter 16 . 7/9/2005
There was a few spelling and grammar mistakes but other than that it was really good. I'm curious to know about the ring that just appeared on Daren's hand.
videohead chapter 15 . 6/27/2005
Good story, very good. Please update as soon as you can.
J. AnnLouise chapter 15 . 6/22/2005
Like it. I love it. It was so good. Hopefully you'll get another chapter up soon. I really like the interaction between Sorya and Daren.
soulful-angel chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
the story had a nice plot but somehow your development of your characters is quite bad- there's not much story and action going on so i didn't really liked it... but it was nice anyhow. keep up the good work!(kill more people!)
clair-a-net chapter 14 . 6/10/2005
keep it daren cause normally what people introduce themselves as is what i call them.

so what is going to happen now? they can't get her at least i hope not and daren needs to come to the rescure. i am assuming that the rain is from him. do the hazes melt with water or something is that why their is rain now? keep it up clair_a_net
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »