Reviews for Cursed Fire
dani-sgga chapter 14 . 6/10/2005
i think she should speak to him as Prince (and then he gets mad about it because he liked them being in more personal terms blah blah) but when just writing about him put daren...

but thats just me!

-dani

PS: im glad ur happy uve got vacation but heads up high school isnt really that great... im going to be a senior next year and i can tell u the best thing about high school is that u have more chances to meet ppl like u and ppl completely different as well.
J. AnnLouise chapter 14 . 6/9/2005
I would keep on calling him Daren. You could say the Sorya is just used to calling him that name or he tells her to keep on calling him that. I would call him prince everyonce and a while though. Now I'm curious. You just kind of left us hanging there with Sorya, Daren, and the hazes. I hope you update soon so I can find out what happens. Keep up the good work.
dani-sgga chapter 13 . 5/26/2005
hahahaha! im reading ur story... whoop whoop! (that was me cheering by the way _) anyway... i like the story. it has great potential. on a quick note: in this chapter u said that Sorya's eyes "turn green again" yet before u said she had blue eyes. idk if u did this in porpuse or it was just mistake. oh well!

-dani

PS: i would tell u to please up date the next chapter quickly but with my own personal history on up dating i dont have the nerve to (i myself am taking a break... my muse seems to have gone on an EXTREMELY long vacation)
J. AnnLouise chapter 13 . 5/23/2005
I can go to bed. I just couldn't stop reading it. I look forward to reading the rest of it.
J. AnnLouise chapter 4 . 5/23/2005
I'm loving it. It's to bad that I have to pull myself away and go eat dinner.
J. AnnLouise chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
He is aggrogant. Nice job protraying it.
J. AnnLouise chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
This is a very good start to your story. I'm already really liking it. I look forward to reading the rest of it.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/20/2005
Good story, please update as soon as you can.
Hotkitty chapter 13 . 5/20/2005
wow. nice chapter. i kant drop a long review because im rushed (ive been loaded with author alerts) but ill try for a longer one next time. update soon!
Hotkitty chapter 12 . 5/3/2005
wow. your writing style has improved immensely since the beginning of this. your description is really vivid and it captures the reader. all you need is some minor editing, and this would be REALLI good. uve moved far since the beginning and im interested in how this is going to turn out. ive updated hunter 2, btw, if ur still interested and plz update soon. :)
Hotkitty chapter 11 . 4/18/2005
aw. i only strted highschool this yr so i get what u mean by stressfullness. *shudders* they realli stress u out the yr b4. daren is brilliant, uve really dun him well. that was so romantic! i was awing over that bit. :D. id make this longer but i g2g now. ttyl. and thx 4 reviewing hunter!
Hotkitty chapter 10 . 4/1/2005
wow. its longer than usual and more action packed. sorry i took so long 2 get 2 it, ive been really busy, its the holidays yet they swamp us with school work. well, i g2 jet. update soon and thanks for the email. :)
AngelsWillFall chapter 10 . 3/27/2005
like like like like! update asap!
Lalaith chapter 9 . 3/18/2005
"(a/n I’m pretty sure there’s supposed to be 2 quotation marks or whatever they’re called.)"

very close, when you have a quotation inside a quotation, or you want to put a wors in quotation marks inside of quotation marks it goes in single quotations, or the apostrophe key.

ex. "'It's thrilling work, and exciting, and something women have never done before,' one woman reported. She was talking about driving a taxi." (The American Nation, p. 788)

I would give you a more applicable example, maybe one with dialogue, but I cannot think of any right now. I think I've been doing too much homework lately, good thing it's spring break now. Have fun on your spring break byt the way, my cousins live in AK, so I kind of know how annoying it can sometimes get with all that snow and cold.

Anyway, I hope that helps.

Lalaith
clair-a-net chapter 9 . 3/15/2005
So she can't control when the dragon comes? Why does the fire want to hurt Daren, but Sorya just want to annoy him? Can't wait to find out what happens. clair_a_net
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »