Reviews for Cursed Fire
Hotkitty chapter 8 . 3/11/2005
lol! three pages is gud *nods* :D ur getting better by each chapter. ur writing style has improved immensely, the only flaws i kan find is ur characterization (yes i know im a hypocrite) i cant find myself relating to your characters and no offence intended but daren seems slightly immature for a teenage guy heh, i hope u dont mind me saying so :D. I love ur imagery, vivid and descriptive and that bit about the room being dyed blood red, that was beautiful. You'd find it helpful getting a beta reader, that way ud improve a lot (not that ur not gud anyway but theres alwayz room for improvement) :D i have 2 go thru the hunter chappue now heh, im finally going 2 update *claps slef* took me long enough...
Hotkitty chapter 7 . 2/22/2005
Whoa... that WAS longer than usual... i luv ur description btw, ur visualisation is realli gud :D Thx 4 emailing me otherwise i never wud have known uve updated...ive been so busy! btw (im not sure if uve reviewed heh...im just not sure if ur alerts r wacky like mine heh...) ive updated Hunter :D bibi! and email me wen u update again!
Nightmare Alley chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
This could use a beta, but the idea is very captivating. Great work.
AngelsWillFall chapter 7 . 2/21/2005
this is good! please update! will daren breake Sorya's curse? tell me!
nadya chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
good job leah i liked your story very much keep up the good work
Hotkitty chapter 6 . 1/30/2005
whoa! that was a REALLY good chapter. ur writing styles improved a lot in this chapter. Update soon and thanx for the email!
Madcow13 chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
Excellent idea for a story but there are several grammactical errors including some tenses. ust go through and edit this and you should be good to go! Anyway, update soon.
Hotkitty chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
kuel chapter. Yepz it was longer and i went bck and checked out the new thing. Plz email me when u update cuz my alerts arent working :D. Also, hehe... i got a favour 2 ask hehe...do u reckon that, if u get time, u could check out my fic? Hunter. It's only got 2 chapters at the moment so it's not much (it says 4 but that includes the 4ward and Full summary) bibi! UPDATE SOON!
ella-ba-jella chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
I think you should make your chapters longer! i think their to short, other wise i think your story is awesome!
Hotkitty chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
i love ur description, for a first fic its brilliant! I keep looking at this and thinking about how gud u are compared 2 how i was on my first fic. i missed out like half the comma's and had this really weird way of writing :P, ive improved now tho, this chappie was better than the others. better written. ur paragraphing's real good but u mite want 2 check thru this a lil, uve got quite a lot of typos. i like the prince lol...real arrogant :P. nice name..Daren.
Hotkitty chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
lol, this is pretty cool so far. its got quite a lot of punctuation errors tho and need 2 work on sum of the paragraphing, its way better than my first fic tho! lol, mine was crap.. i deleted it off the site ot embarrased me so much. k i'll go read the rest now :P
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3