Reviews for She Will Be Loved
zephyr deity chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
All I can say is that it was a beautiful story...touching too.
horrible writer chapter 10 . 5/31/2005
Honestly, I hadn't really been keeping up with your story over the past few months. I just finished reading it and I have to admit that it's come out really well. A well deserved recognition. Good job :)
superficiality chapter 10 . 4/6/2005
omg? is that the end! i've finally gotten into your story! it's so great! i also want to thank you for your review on my new story! good work on developing the lyrics! really good! write another one!
Rachal92 chapter 10 . 4/5/2005
Wow. I was a big fan of that song. I love your story. Do you think you could write a story based on the song 1985? It's by Bowling For Soup.
visodyssey chapter 10 . 3/22/2005
Okies - although this is VERY belated...

Excellent fic you have here! The central idea is great, but you've also implemented it very nicely.

Ann is most definately that hatable sort - I've met a few of those kinds in my lifetime (haven't we all) and you've accurately represented the character. JP - nice to see someone with that kind of character. And MaryAnn... She's not sickeningly sweet, which is good. It would have been so easy to make her sweet and/or superlatively vulnerable, but you haven't done. Nice work.

The ending is powerful as MaryAnn's 'virtual' relationship is discarded, in exchange for a real one. That was a powerful image which was a great conclusion for the fic.

Two very enthusiastic thumbs up on a job well done.

~Voyager2002~
tickle me emox3 chapter 10 . 3/11/2005
Wow. So sad (...its really good though. I'm not a big fan of Maroon 5 or She Will Be Loved, but I enjoyed it. I like Yellowcard better) 'I'll send you the rough draft and seal it with tears...'
Xglass-rose chapter 10 . 3/3/2005
Hey! You reviewed my story "Could I be your Memory?" So I decided to come check out your storie(s) Oh I absolutely LOVED this story. I started and I couldn't stop! I read it all in one sitting. You are a very talented writer, it was a bit cliched, but then again, usually all good stories are at least a bit cliched. Well I LOVED it, so I can't wait to read more from you!
raniaur chapter 10 . 3/2/2005
THAT WAS AWESOME! GREAT GREAAT STORY!
black unicorn33 chapter 10 . 3/2/2005
sorry i took so long to review this chapter, i haven't been on FP for ages. wonderful end to a wonderful story based on a wonderful song. well done. The ending was the sweetest ever!
IMA FEVER chapter 10 . 2/21/2005
I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Thanks for reviewing for my story so I decided to be nice and read your story. And I did and I LOVE IT! *sings* Please don't try so hard to say goodbye...

*SRP*
tarita chapter 10 . 2/17/2005
perfect.

and thats all im gonna say.

i loved reading this, and will be keeping an eye out for your other stories, which i hope come soon.

**tarita**
Aaargh Alex chapter 10 . 2/17/2005
I love this story! It's absolutely fantastic. I found it last night, and I just... WOW! Anne is evil, MaryAnn rocks the earth, Jake was cool, and Maroon 5 forever! All the componenats to make an excellent story, ALL IN ONE! w00t! Good job! I really loved it!E.B x
iluvchocolate chapter 10 . 2/15/2005
omg that was so SWEETperfect for valentine's day!u r an awesome writer - hope 2 c another of ur stories!
black robin chapter 10 . 2/14/2005
AWESOME STORY! CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER? PLEASE! Well actually it was awesome! No added chapters necessary. Wait I don't know. This story is awesome to the max!
kenzie0809 chapter 10 . 2/14/2005
wow...amazing story! I LOVE this song much! I think you should write another song-fic story!
117 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »