Reviews for It's all in my head It's all in my head
Love and Shadow chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
i am only reviewing now coz you forced me to!NYAHAHHA.. okay, the story is pretty good, but you need more descriptions...we need to go to the assembly now, see ya! _
Scraper chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Why hasn't Wingdog of the World and Love and Shadow reviewed this?Love and Shadow has LOADS of reviews! I don't know where she gets it!ˇ
beanzy432 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
This was short but interesting. I remember when i first started writing aroung 2 months ago. i only got 4 reviews. 1 was my own, 1 was an insult, 1 was an awesome comment. The other was a compliment on . So i know how you feel wanting reviews. Your story like i said was short but cool!I'm writing a long story about a mental girl too. it's gonna be the bomb, and it'll blow my other wierd sexual stuff away! it's not even about sex tho so yeah!It'll be called Beyond Truth and you're the first to know about it. Check out my stor MYLIFEASADREADEDSEXSLAVE! gOODLUCK WRITIN'STORIES I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO READING ANOTHER ONE OF YOURS! TAH,TAH!
Michael Dempsey chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Hi. Love the story! Sounds like ur into the same kind of thing as me. I love the tension with the hand-grabbing. Perhaps if you could see my The Storm? Right up your street. But this story is cool, do write more!