Reviews for Siren
WONDERWALL chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I really enjoyed reading the protagonist's awkwardness, it reminds me of my bumbling self lol
Sunshine Hedgehog chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I love the combo of beautiful and creepy, and you've totally nailed it here- I wish I could write something so perfectly eerie!

again, loved it :)
12fgk398234ung2u930847nn chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Kinda weird...kinda creepy...in a good way.
LeMaki chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Wow, this is very creepy and yet I loved it!
Loretta Grazie chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
short... seductive and very colorful... love it! :)
Grey Lemaire chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Wow! What an strange, interesting and disconcerting story. It's particularly effective because you never mention why all this unusual stuff is happening. It makes the narrator (and the reader) seem even crazier.

Well done!
beaumont santana chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Wow, that was...I'm not actually sure what that was. Interesting, weird, funny. Hmm. That was delightfully intriguing, I'll settle on that. Nice job, I really enjoyed reading it. I did feel a moment of panic at the end when I realized we're stuck in the store, which I suppose is a sign that I was really engaged by the story! Very nice.
Sweet Persephone chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I love it.
toadshade chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I like this story. The shortness helps it to maintain suspense without dragging on. It's creepy, clever, and very unique.
YourSunshine17 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Wow. That was definitely twisted and strange. I really enjoyed it though. I liked how she was very cryptic in saying 'I don't need your number... I'll find you.' When I started reading on about how I couldn't find the doors, I thought to myself, "Ah, so that's what she meant."

Simple and complete. I loved it.

xoxo - Ria
Le Meg chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Short and fun. There's an entire feminist reading here that you could get into, especially when you look at the mythology of the siren, but I'll save space instead and say I liked it. Especially all the suggestive bits, like the line about the beanbag and her throat. Good times.
Alex J. Finn chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Nice. Generally I find that it's hard to read (and write) second person but it's just so natural in this case. I really like the subtleties you've woven in through Lisa's hair and earrings; it complements the enigmatic... atmosphere (I think that's the word for it) of the title. And then there's the store going all maze-like... Creepy!

Sweet fic, mate!
Susurrent Threnody chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Woah. This was cool. It was neat how you made her lair get ;onger and her earring holes filled in as the story progressed. That actually was a nightmare I had once. I was lost in the store and couldn't escape, even though I had finals to study for. Thank god it wasn't real.
damage.com chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow. Short, polished, and frightening. Good job!
Love Over Gold chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
lol, I really liked this. It was written with great imagery and the point of view is interesting. I actually met a guy at Wal Mart; we became best friends, and knew each other for about a year before he moved. The funny thing was...Wal Mart really was the ONLY place I ever saw him. Good times...god times.

-Chaos

PS. Just looking for feedback like every other person on this site. If you ever find free time or just get bored, I'd appreciate it if you'd take a look at really anything I've written, poetry or story. Thanks in advance whether you do or don't.