Reviews for Wasted Perfection
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
short n sweet. also relatable. keep on going!
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
really good. btw, perfect ppl are way boring.
Anna178 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Sigh...this is very inspiring. You get lots of reviews...I envy...and your on 105 fav lists...sigh...Ego falls lower and lower every day...I hate life13 years olds shouldn't have to accept so much shit...Anwyay off self pity mode, you obviously rock, and I hope to read more of your work.

~ANNA
Marth Azumi chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Eh, this is pretty good for a Haiku. I've never really saw anyone use an elongated form like that, but it's pretty cool, I'd say. It lets you get more feelings across, while still sticking to Haiku form. Nice work.
confused being99 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
...i had to think about that one for a lil. I felt like that so many times...and not only with guys. like evrything. When i get the perfect thing...i dont want it its always somthing else i want...very good , i love it~*~confused being99~*~
Indigo-Andie chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
"the desired" "my desire" "Wasted perfection"...i don't know.
Siberia82 chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Wow, you've just described in a few verses the situation that I'm currently in! Insightful poem.
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I like it and I like the final twist.

Very Nicely Done

KEEP WRITING!

F.C

Two suggestions for a title are:

"YOU"

"WHY?"

Both of these are indicative of your poems content. See what you think.
eyeconqueror chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
good poem ¬° thanks for your review ,hope you read some of my other poems too, youre a great writter ive seen that u have a lot of poems wow amazing¬°EYECONQUEROR*
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
nice piece. i like this, and i think i can understand the emotions. wish i could help you with the title, but i suck at those myself. i would have something with perfection, "beyond" perhaps, but that's not quite the word i'm looking for. anyway, good job on this.
born-again chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Nice! short and to the point, I almost think that 'Untitled' works, kinda portrays the confusion in the poem.
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I like this one. Very nice. Expecially the ending. Maybe for a title.. hm.. "My Heart" maybe? I really don't know. hmm...
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Short but full of emotion. So many people can relate to this poem. It beautiful.

Keep it up.

Yes I would love help with my stanzas I have so much trouble with them! Thank you!
xHannahx chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
i know the feeling. i know theres no title - but is that the date? whats goin on its not july? apart from that, its a lovely poem - im stuck in that place at the moment and can soo relate. thankyou,

Han.
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Eloquent, not too wordy, gets the point across. good work.