Reviews for The Way of My World
Underestimated chapter 7 . 6/18/2005
I'm really loving the story. I'll be on the edge of my seat until the next update.
Deluminated chapter 3 . 5/22/2005
Aya definitely reminds me a little of Arya Stark. Sweet termperament. Especially for a girl child.
Deluminated chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Interesting beginning. Jumped right back in. That's happy.
Crimsonoaks chapter 7 . 5/19/2005
im sorry if u didnt like my last review. sometimes what seems good timing to the reader is different cuz we dont know the 'grand scheme'. anyway i liked this chapter because of the part about her sister. that was nice to put in. also it is interesting how cheyenne is starting to fit in more and more with the castle, and how she is learning the ways and stuff. ok great job with updates, and i hope for another one soon.
Crimsonoaks chapter 6 . 5/13/2005
ok im sorry here, but im going to be ur 'kick in the pants' the chapters are starting to decline in quality. i mean you have some priceless moments in ur story, but this chapter isnt as good. i know its hard to get back into the writing swing, trust me i know, but still i had to warn u. also this aya gone missing thing is getting old...im sorry but it is. unless you pull some pretty amazing shit and make her running away a REALLY big thing, then its time to find her. im sorry this review is kinda mean, i really do love ur story, but like i said, im your 'kick in the pants'
Crimsonoaks chapter 5 . 2/26/2005
good. i liked this chap cuz it showed the kitchens well. i really look forward to an update soon.
Poppy Pyres chapter 5 . 2/26/2005
HI! You updated. WheI wonder where aya has gone. No more suspense!
misanthropic muse chapter 4 . 2/18/2005
interesting development. looking forward to more updates, and more twists in the plot. kudos!
You Make My Date chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
huh? where did Aya run off too? *scolds* naughty child! hope nothing happens to her! It's interesting to see where this is going- please update soon! For the millionth time, Jonathan & Cheyenne romance? PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Crimsonoaks chapter 4 . 2/14/2005
good chapter but i really hope the aya thing is extremely important to the story, cuz ur taking a long time on that part of the story. also remember her little premonition in the first story. hehe ok then on with the praise, good job, i love seeing ur author alert and hope to see another signaling another good chapter.
Miss Conduct chapter 4 . 2/14/2005
I really love this story...too bad that the chapters are so short :(...keep up the good work!
Lady MeiLin chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
Yes, I do realize its taken me quite a while to review your story but I had absolutly no idea that you had posted the sequel. Anywho, so far its just as good as the prequel; perhaps even better. Can't wait till your next chapter.

Ciao!
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
WHAT? Where did Aya go?

Wonderful developments to the story - you've really got the ball rolling now, and our curiosity up. Um . . . care to indicate how Cheyenne knew the guard was lying? And, otherwise criticizing-wise, did you mean for Cheyenne to say "what I'll be wearing today" rather than "you'll"?

All in all, though - characterization, discription, plot, its very good.

Cheers!
Crimsonoaks chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
oh now i r intrigued. where did aya go? pleez update soon so that i could find out.
Uncle-Al2 chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
This is a great story with an impressive list of good things going for it. Rather than list them all, I'll just mention compassion. In each and every chapter, you nurtured someone, tried to make things better, or simply been a very good friend. Thanks for sharing your imagination!

Uncle_Al