Reviews for Little Soft Smiles
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Aw...very sweet and the last line is the best part. I really liked the Linkin Park line as well. I love the group so that makes a difference, but it also just fits with the poem somehow. Great job!
myno chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Aw thats so sweet! Hehe, my first kiss sucked... i still love the guy it was with though, but we're on opposite sides of the world at the moment so we can't try again.
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Well you already know what i think about this one, probably the sweetest thing that you've ever done, tucked inside that present you handed to me on my way to the bus. Thanks :-D and just to be historically correct, it was during nightwish's wish i had an angel that that happened :-D love you -Keith Andrew
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I love the little details that you put in, adding to how real you make it for everyone. Its a warm and fuzzy moment for everyone reading I'm sure!

Keep it up.
Kressida chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
aww... how cute.. i'm sitting here spotting a huge grin, you know that? and it's all coz of you and your wonderful, fuzzy poems.. :P loved it! ... and you ofcourse, my best friend in the whole world.. lots of love Zai
xHannahx chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
aww! makes me feel all cosy. i like the rain imagery contrast with the comfort ,

Han.
Sublime Rhapsody chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Aw, I LOVED THIS! It reminds me of my first kiss and the poem was so cute! Lovely descriptions and details. The simplicity was superb! Great work and please take a look at mine sometime.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
aww. how cute...sorry little too cutsy for me.