Reviews for Cold World, Red Snow
LunaMoonyScamp chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
Don't worry! My friends and I are working to help stop this disgusting practice. Thank you for opening my eyes.

Momenti and Take Luck,

-Moony-
Melissa Trivette chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Oh my god! Who could kill such an animal as a beautiful wolf? Why? Is it because they are ferocious? They're scary to us? And to think we have the huge guns that we have to protect us and they have...nothing. Wolves eat other animals..and we kill them for that? We eat other animals..we do. We kill cows for our meat or pigs and nobody is killing us! So, why are we killing them? We have no right! We're all of the same importance in this world! We all serve our own little duties keeping the world leveled out! Human importance is no greater then wolf importance...so why do we think we are? Is it because we walk on two legs? We can speak? Wolves walk on legs...and they speak in their own language that we cannot understand. We can't tell what they're thinking. Why do we think we have the right to kill off any other animal just because we dont think those certain animals are needed in this world? WE HAVE NO SUPERIORITY! Human beings should not take away the life of another animal just because we think we're better! It's just WRONG!
A. C. Phantom chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
A beautiflly writen story my beloved Wolf, and a fact for people reading, last year 147 wolves were shot and killed, and they have raise the number to be killed this year.

Also, don't judt let this stop with 'this is so wrong!' DO SOMETHING ABOUT! raise money at your school and send it in to defenders, sing the petitions. Let people at your school or community know about what is happening, tell them about the sites and information.

This may not be the easyest thing but if you believe it is wrong do something to stop it, Wolf and I are.
PunkLycan chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
OMG! That's so sad. What cold hearted uncaring creature would do that? It makes me furious to know that I am one of those creatures. Though I have never hunted, there are still those like me who do. It makes me want to kill off the human race! Doesn't anybody think about the wolves? Animals do have feelings, do have lives... just because they can't talk like us, look like us, or walk like us does not mean that they are much different from us. WE are all god's creations, there is no reason why any population of species should dominate over another just because they are stronger! We kill animals to do studies on, to eat them, to feed other animals so we can eat them. Does that make us bad? Wolves just do what they know, what their instincts tell them, WHY IS THAT SO WRONG? We eat just about every kind of animal besides us, and we kill our own kind. wow, aren't we special. Humans never think about these things tho. All they care about is what they want, when they want it, and nothing is going to stand in their way. Wolves are just like us, another species trying to survive. WHAT GIVES US THE RIGHT TO TAKE AWAY INNOCENT LIVES?
LunaMoonyScamp chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Oh my! That was terriblly sad! I love wolves so very much and it pains me when I hear people talk of how dangerous they are, when they aren't! I want to help save them and their pups. The poor dears. Rest assure that you got your mesage across. Just see if you don't get anymore reviews. You won't believe how many people will listen!

-moony-