Reviews for Sleepless
Moroni's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
I often feel this way. Keep hanging in there.
Unsubsuper chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
wow, would be my first reaction. this is good. it deals with a lot of topics but dealing with god and fate and will. this reminds me of one of mine (destiny, i think), although mine was mich simpler. The complexity and meaning are good, along with the flow of the poem overall. i don't think u need me to tell you to keep writing.
Galatyn Renner chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
That was... amazing. How do you do it? Thank you.
Mad Girl's Love Song chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
Oh wow! That was awesome! I don't know how many times that I've felt like that! So many things happen in life but it seems the question that is always present is "WHY?". Most times for me it goes unanswered though... Anyways, I love your poetry! Keep writing and keep up the good work!
Elene chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
I love this poem! I totaly agree with you, and sometimes do wonder why good people suffer... And I like your attempt to explain it! We can only try our best to make this world a better place.. - Elene
BobbtheElf chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
I often ask myself these kinds of questions. My problem is that I cannot brood over them because I already know most of the answers. That's a really tough state f mind to hafta be in. I feel ya. *Bobb's stamp of approval*