Reviews for Angel and Demon
CucumberPickles chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Okay... I feel like I read this one before as well... It's weird to reread these poems. I feel like there's somethings that I'm missing that I didn't miss before and things that I noticed that I never saw before. It's weird, you know?
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Wonderful! You are very creative Grace, honestly. I have to say that what I like best about this poem is the progession from "Angel of Heaven" to "Angel of Day" and "Demon of Hell" to "Demon of Night." Whether intentionally or not, it seems as though, through the course of the poem, the beings lose their other-worldly nature just as the speaker loses her faith. Truly a deep work and very original. I have to say Grace that I really enjoy reading your work, it just has an innocence and uniqueness to it that makes me want to read more.

Incidentally, we all question our faith at some point. It's nothing to be ashamed of. It's just part of growing into who we are meant to be. If you ever want to talk to somebody about this kind of thing, feel free to drop me a line via e-mail or we could chat.

Keep writing!
Jesse the Storyteller chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
You're really great at poems! You are going overboard, though, try a lesser rating. And you might want to read over it a few times, I found a few typos _ Overall, though, it's awesome! I'd love to see more! D