Reviews for Raging Rabbits
rage of aquarius chapter 8 . 4/30/2007
somehow, this mirrors the sentiments i expressed in "faint of heart." i ached when i read it, luv. literally.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Interesting poem you have here. I like some of the images, like a "heart of pumice" and "obstinate couches crouch." I'm not sure how all the images relate to each other, but it's an intriguing poem nonetheless. Nice work. Keep writing! :)
setne chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
A darkly beautiful and fascinating poem. I've enjoyed reading. You should start writing poetry again, you have a talent. Don't let it go to waste.

Setne (aka Anaare)
Aelux chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I can relate with this well. Your articulation is gorgeous. Word choice is very satiable. All the words seem to have their own grace, but the truth in your poem is quite obscure. Though it's easy to tell where you're going, it's hard to see where you end in your thought process - though I know poetry is not entirely about getting people to understand, as much as it is to get them to feel you and you do a great job of that.
Singing Angel chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Wow. Sounds a little bit confusing, and a little depressing. Some of it is hard to follow. Have you tired stanzas? Just trying to help,

The Singing Angel.
Chocolate Marshmallow Boi chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
Sounds convincing enough to detest urban cacaphony and my beloved iPod. These poems are fabulous! I love how you put much feeling in it. It shines with all poetic sense! :) Keep writing.
Chocolate Marshmallow Boi chapter 5 . 11/30/2006
Woah... cruel much... So much emotion... Wah. i'm jealous ofyour words :P
Chocolate Marshmallow Boi chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Wow... You don't put much grotesque fancy in your words, but they shine, especially the truth :) I love this one
emeraude-irlandais chapter 13 . 8/20/2006
"Crying, for what, she cannot/remember" carries such a heavy veil of foreboding. It's gorgeously macabre. bella
Devil's Footprint chapter 13 . 8/3/2006
Well developed subject-simple but good. I like the way the rythm is stuttered, if you know what I mean. I don't know if you meant to do that, but it really emphasizes the lines. Good job.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 13 . 8/2/2006
Very deep and full of emotion.
poetic abortion chapter 13 . 8/1/2006
It became something truly poetic, I think.

Touching in the most heartbreaking way writing can be.

* Noelle
youzi chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
i need more tiime to work this out! again, i loved the title..now i just need to figure out where it applies in the piece...keep writing! D
youzi chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
i think the title of this collection is really nice...funny and quirky. captured my attentiion! keep writing D
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 12 . 7/27/2005
How soothing and evocative.
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »