Reviews for Blood Trails
felicia13 chapter 2 . 3/29/2006
OoH! A sequel poem . . . I can't write those . . . I'm so jealous . . . OK, I'm leaving, but I'll be back (later?) to finish reading these. I hope.

Another cool poem, and I think I like your style . . .

all my love,felicia
felicia13 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
So sad . . . and yet, an almost perfect view on vampirism. I am, personally, incredibly fond of vampires, as I am writing my novel about them. *grins* I must read the rest of these . . .

Thanks for the review. I was kinda pissed when I wrote that, and I DO know that Americans are mstly accapting of this sort of stuff. Where, may I ask, do you live? Gold ol' Maryland is {maybe} on the way to legalizing gay marriage. Hooray for small victories! It's not illegal, but I don't think it's legal yet, either. It's all so confusing . . .

all my love,felicia

p.s. story favs!
Moondog Dozier chapter 6 . 11/29/2005
images jump out from this whole collection. the action words continue the flow well and add to the topic. various emotions and feelings also nearly leap off the page. great collection of works.
jgjqeoi8jg23jfoiwjf0q9f chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Wow, I love this. It's great.
Moonjava chapter 6 . 7/31/2005
Wow, all of you're poems have this wonderful electric haunting feel to them. There all so vibrant and pretty imagery wise.
Chaotic Charisma chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
This one, the one without a title? Yeah. Really brings lots of things together. It says a lot about the world and humanity and life and well everything. Especially the ending. Seeing as you posted this as part of a vampyre thing, I'm getting a message that this is actually a vamp talking to people, in their mind at least. Sometimes people seem to view vampires as gods of a sort, and sometimes they hunt them down, and all that. Plus that- for me anyway- explains the references to needing the person's blood. I love the ending of the piece, it just closes it perfectly. This might be my favorite in the series.
Chaotic Charisma chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
You write pretty things. lol. What do you mean you're not where you want to be! This is sort of saddening though.
Chaotic Charisma chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Very intriguing. "Oh, lonely child, have you passed on again?" You certainly know how to draw someone in... "We shall never save each other." You have this way of putting yourself into somebody's mind and writing their thoughts in a way that makes it easy for us to understand. I've read quite a few vampire novels, including Anne Rice, Dracula, and I think you capture the basic idea well, but you add something of your own. And I must say I am interested in this whole "how many centuries must pass this time/ before you are born again?" thing. *Reads on*
Eternity's Secret chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
I, as a lovers of vampires, simply adore this collection of poems. I enjoyed reading this, it was indeed well written.
Akhenaten chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
well, this child seemed happier than the one in the last chapter... very well written, again.
Akhenaten chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
aww so sad! how dare you make me sad? jk. brilliant, I loved the imagery it created, and so cute in a sad way. Poor vampire. or whatever.-Akhen
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
I did not notice the mention of too many "embers" but o well. It is your call. I love the "red sun" at the end. So final. Hints of the world ending.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
Sounds like Chinese water torture, almost...
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
I like the train of thought in this one immensely. Nice ending.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
Some themes of transformation and such sadness. Interesting, I like the rhyme at the end.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »