Reviews for Hell's Imperfect Unity
TeamPoser101 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Such beauty. And so true.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
i like the last stanza. nice touch. although i like archer's eye better.

p.s. i'm using you as free advertising ol' buddy ol' pal ol' friend -smiles the biggest smile yet-

check my stuff out! lol!
Storyspinner1600 chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
cool. I liked this, too. I have always held that opinion of, I guess you could call it, hatred, for mankind. their such bastards sometimes. most of the time. I liked your crab metaphor, oh so lever (that wasn't sarcasm). Thnx for reviewing Bob and waffle. I have more of that story written, and the entire plot worked out, but I put it on hold for A "Normal" Death, one of my other stories. So, you probably can't expect updates. Oh, and thnx for letting me know that you were a guy. I mean, I kinda thought you were, but you never know, this is the internet and people are crazy.

I love the last paragraph; it is a perfect ending, an unexpected end, but a perfectly befitted one.

Storyspinner
WigginBro chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
This could easily be described as extremely arrogant, but that's besides the point. It's very full of...voice. Like it seems a real person is saying it. Also, I really like the "barrel of crabs" simile. Still, I'd like to see a proposition to save mankind from this hell, but you can't have everything.
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Wow. That was really good. I agree most of humanity sickens me. If you take a look at the word humane and think of how humans act, the definition betrays the word.
inquistrix chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
i like the idea, and you express it well, but i can't help think that free-verse with no rhymes might have suited the poem better...the last stanza's repetition is out my work if you've got the timeinzaniti