Reviews for Silent Goodbyes
silentvoiceshout chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
my heart's breaking for him T_T damn,u write touching stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
my heart's breaking for Gabe T_T ..damn,u write such touching stories!
dream-beautiful chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Oh god, this just about broke my heart.
sausti0202 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I thought it was wonderful ... you want to hate Mia and Lawrence, but you can't because they are genuinely kind people, and they love Gabe and are completely unaware that they are hurting him. And Gabe loves them and doesn't want to put his own wants/needs above theirs. These are the type of characters I adore - flawed but with good hearts and intentions.
GoNe RoGuE chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
That was crutial! I was on the brink of tears! I don't think I'd have been able to go to the wedding or even stay friends with them, but ah well. This was really good even if I did almost want to murder Lawrence.

Hannah
ADD1CTED chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I feel so sad right now. To Gabe and all the other "Gabe's", I wish you happiness.
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Aww... That was heartbreaking. Poor Gabe... Awesome read by the way.
Unwritten.prose chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Did she mean it in the way Gabe wanted her to when she said 'I love you'?
LbBabey chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
That was just well done. Gabe's a really sweet character and I love how you were able to balance out conveying his ambivalence about the wedding. His ideal girl is getting married to someone else; however, it's also his two best friends. It was really a heart breaker, but the ending seemed really optimistic to me. Even though Gabe was heart broken, he was still happy in some respects about the marriage and he tried his best to preserve his friends' special day. I think that was just... It takes a lot of strength for a person to be able to do that, but he isn't perfect and you really showed that in describing his feud with the best maid. I really would have loved to have seen a bit of that in the story. But I guess that's the hallmark of a great story, it always leaves you wanting more.
lily chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I'm bawling. That was so powerful and sweet and SAD!
Genato chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Eek. I was so confused when he was talking about himself at the 3rd person, but having thoughts that should be with "i'. I dunno. It was a good fic though, except those parts. And it could've been more dramatic... longer.. like you could've inserted more memories. It's still good.
StoryPictures chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
You made me cry. Seriously, I'm sitting here crying. I'm sure my 5yr old doesn't understand... Very well written.
nebode chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
wow

this almost had me in tears

and i think i know what its like.

very, very, VERY well done.
Faith Lee chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
This made me cry. I hate unrequited love. I can relate so much.

It was beautiful. Thank you.
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
jesus, the drama the stress. he is so lonely, it must hurt like hell. beatifully done!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »