Reviews for Caffeine Highs
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
THAT WAS SO FUNNY! I MEAN I DON'T DRINK COFFIE, BUT I'M KINDA NATUALLY HYPER! CAN YA TELL!
Rovandin chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Hah hhahahahaha. Reminds me of the song "Alchohol" By the Barenaked ladies. The best Canadian band ever! woot
aaidenkae chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
my mum keeps saying not to drink coffee b/c it will stunt my growth. But im slready stunted and there's no hope for me. ive been four eleven for over three years. *haha* i love energy drinks too. the best is starbucks doubleshot. it's espresso w/ milk in a can and it is so sweet and creamy...anywho-aaidenkae
strawberryaid chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Wow. When I saw the title was like... i know I'm gonna like it already! Yay for coffee! Yay for mountain dew! And Nay for just regular plain old sprite... anyway, it's a fun poem and it even sounds like you could make it really long and just go on all these different tangents that are maybe slightly random... or maybe that's just what me and my friends would do! Happy coffee drinkin!
Crystales chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
This sounds a lot like a song! *laughs* I'm addicted to coffeine and your poem described exactly how I feel whenever I drink coffee!
kopsukad chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
*Sings it*
Ed the Roach chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
what can I say other than it's great. I wish I could rhyme with such grace.
Getuie chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
*chuckles* it's not the highs that you should worry about as much as the low when the caffine wears out. The poem is full of humour. Very funny. Nice one.