Reviews for Stalking Kynan
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM chapter 13 . 1/21/2007
omygod! this is amazing! you have made me laugh so fucking much! and i never ever laugh at ANYTHING. i was beginning to doubt that i could! thank you thank you for this wonderful wonderful piece of heaven. and now i will advertise myself. you seem gay and i'm a girl and you're probably twelve anyway. but my name on here is apples-on-the-loose. i've begun to write one thing. i don't think i'll continue it. you can read it if you like. it's very different.

you rock!
zoule chapter 20 . 1/21/2007
Haha. Smashed Nate.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/21/2007
Heh. I love the way this is written. It very much gets across the idea of being-so-drunk-you-don't-know-what-happened until the next day or so when people tell you about it.

Pity Nate's plans for Kynan were foiled. Heh. At least it ssounds like he had a pretty good time.
Curb Crasher chapter 20 . 1/21/2007
Oh, they're sleeping together! That's so cute!
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 20 . 1/21/2007
Continue!
paputsza chapter 20 . 1/19/2007
short much? Nice though. Do it again, please. I *heart* Kynan. No one in this story ss that sane, are they?
Dream Fox chapter 20 . 1/18/2007
Gah, such a beautiful story! You update far to little for my tastes, my dear!
Cattails chapter 20 . 1/18/2007
LMAO! Oh, poor Nate. At least he ended up in bed with Kynan...kinda... I wonder what's gonna happen when he wakes up and finds out he slept beside Kynan? Hehe...
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
obviously a very interesting story, with an intriguing style of writing. :) and it's m/m too. good on you!
RACHIZZLE chapter 20 . 1/17/2007
WHO THE FUCK IS NATE!

lmao is Nate the main character? XDD If he is then damn... I should reread the story.. lol
upmbt chapter 20 . 1/17/2007
AW! Next chappie please!
Tin Whistle chapter 20 . 1/17/2007
I like these short amusing little chapters. Kynan is the cutest. Please update soon!
Vigniti Tres chapter 19 . 1/16/2007
I love erratic and spontaneous and slightly mental these characters are. It's quite nice.
CocoKate chapter 19 . 1/16/2007
This was fantabulous! I was laughing the whole way through (my roommate now thinks I am even more of a nutcase. Oh well. I can't wait for the next bit!
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 19 . 1/14/2007