Reviews for Stalking Kynan
TaintedGlory chapter 18 . 7/28/2010
i cant stop laughing xD .
purplehost chapter 21 . 7/24/2010
That's the last of it. I managed to read all the chapters you have written. Will you ever finish the story? Because it's been three years.
purplehost chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
What's the difference between vegetarian gummy bears and normal ones?

Oh, and a comment that's actually relevant: stalker boy is entertaining.
Kidiu chapter 21 . 6/21/2010
Ha! Wow, I was just so into it, I read this in no time! I just kept breezing through, so when I went to push the 'next' arrow, I was thoroughly confused when I saw none.

And then I scrolled up to look at when it was last updated, and felt my heart die.
NoHornCorn chapter 21 . 3/30/2010
Amazing hilarious story. Slightly anoyed that it hasnt been updated since 2007...:). Oh well one can always hope!
Tyan chapter 21 . 2/10/2010
Aww. It's a real shame you seem like you won't be continuing the story. Still, I enjoyed it while it lasted :)
jadey bear chapter 21 . 2/9/2010
lmfao just had to ruin the moment!
Veneya chapter 21 . 1/22/2010
wow...im really impressed. CONTINUExD
Alexilaihorox chapter 21 . 12/26/2009
Aw I love it! You should update sometime soon pretty please?
kawenchan chapter 21 . 10/8/2009
NOO! D:

It was getting amazingly god. -sniffles- It's such a good story. Not that I think it will make a difference but pwease update soon?
closed.quarters chapter 21 . 8/17/2009
No more updates?
Neko6892 chapter 21 . 8/7/2009
This story is so cute!And yet simple too,but I love it this update this story?I really hope you haven't given up on the first story in weeks that has managed to captivate me so much.
fluffo chapter 21 . 8/4/2009
gasp! you stopped here? Oh you are one mean person~

Anyway, I like this story a lot. Normally I feel grumpy about short-chapter stories, but with this one it's actually okay. It doesn't feel like it's too short, it's perfect.

I had butterflies in my stomach reading this, it's so sweet! I'm really hoping you'll update one day.
Laureina chapter 21 . 7/14/2009
Very cute. I think you should update even though it has been 2 years.
Yandere chapter 21 . 6/16/2009
This is one of the funniest (and sweetest) things I've ever read. Nate is really weird sometimes, but I love him so much. I hope that you update.

Kynan is a really cool name, by the way.
531 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »