Reviews for Odds Are Against It
just baja chapter 11 . 3/26/2007
you have seriously got to update! i just started reading this today and i am so excited to read the rest. SO PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE MISHA AND AIKAN AND ISAAC AND MAXWELL AND LUKAS! THEY'RE ALL ADORABLE! Aikan reminds me of 2 guys named jean-claude and micah in Laurell k. hamilton's anita blake series. i would've killed those lacrosse guys! i love the songs, they seem real cool. superbly fantastic job so far!this is too awesome to be put on hiatus, please UPDATE!

MANY HUGS!,

ELEMENT

p.s.-YOU ROCK!
renru-no-ren chapter 11 . 1/30/2006
coldplay sung with a japanese/freanch accent. that's gotta be something.
renru-no-ren chapter 10 . 1/30/2006
yay!
renru-no-ren chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
he seems mean
renru-no-ren chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
still a little...i dunno...awkwarldly writtenbut good.
renru-no-ren chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
a bit corny, but I can live with that.
renru-no-ren chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
yay to you
Rabbit James chapter 11 . 7/12/2005
I positively adore this story. It's...well I can't really think of a good word to describe it prefectly so we're going to have to settle for REALLY FRIGGIN AWESOME! Hope the rest of it will be equally awesome, which I have faith that they will be! CIAO!
Aharah Musici chapter 11 . 6/20/2005
I liked this chapter because, although none of my friends are gay, one is bi, I can relate to both Lukas and Maxwell extremly well from my time when I was just begning to accept my sexual orientation and realize I liked one of my friends. Too bad she is straight -_-;
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 11 . 6/19/2005
Aww. Misha and his 'toughness' is damn adorable. *pets him* A very good attitude though. Lukas is so angsty. Lol. Hmm, the shiver brings questions, doesn't it? And of course, I have to mention Lukas and his new discovery of Maxwell's pretty-ness. I feel the denial is going to come crashing hard. Misha...yay him and his obvious catch on the situation. Whenever you update again will be awesome. No pressure about that.
Starlite Nightfall chapter 11 . 6/19/2005
I liked this chapter! Nummers! it's so sweet, and Lukas is FINALLY getting slapped in the face with Maxwell's smexiness! haha! I'll wait around..I always wanted to go to a summer camp...hmm. oh well, JA NE!
62 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »