Reviews for Quest
Joemerika Productions chapter 4 . 2/27/2005
yo just finished reading the story so far. it is totally awesome can't wait to find out what happens as the story unfolds. Literally i can't wait get to workin' or its no more video games for you got me? hope Loki is as good as the rest of mischevious produtions quality tales.

p.s. you should come out with some merchandise for all your stories.
Joemerika Productions chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
YO! Magma and all of Mischevious Produtions great stories. haven't read all of them yet but Quest and Stan the 2nd are awsome. I started my own company and will probably have 2 or 3 new stories within the next few weeks from my staff. my plot to fulfilling my name and title(if you knew me you'd know) is under way! Later my (insert word here).
gypsylass chapter 4 . 2/9/2005
hmm a deal with a king who makes deals with demons...can't wait til the next chapter! ps. looking forward to your new story!
gypsylass chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
lol acid is great. 'never knew you had a thing for ugly elves' hehehe. and terra rocks! and maria is awesome...great job!
gypsylass chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
lol! your characters are funnie and realistic!
gypsylass chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
awesome elf girl! whe!
Mischevious Productions chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
Good chapter, liking the crazy elf bitch a lot. Maria gonna get Fed in the A!
The Big D chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
Hey Magma,

the story is very interesting, and captures your imagination. I can't wait until more is up the great work, and it would be great to add pictures to this story so that the character come to life even more...Sometimes your imagination works better.

Great job,

The Big "D"
Dood chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
*comes out of nowhere with large metal bat and slams him upside the head with it.* TAKE THAT YOU F* MORON! TELLING ME I GOTTA GET MORE CHAPTERS DONE! STFU!
angelD chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Can't wait to read more!
Mischevious Productions chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Good, i know how badly you want a review, and even though i am a part of the team i have to say this, good story, but i hte you so much! MUWAHAHAHAHAAH