Reviews for Happily Daydreaming of a Murder Suicide
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Deep. wow, good.
incandescent.smiles chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
oh VERY morbid... love it. (well except for the cussing, but *sigh* oh well). the line about the gun looking so pretty really creates kind of a hm... what's the word i'm looking for... i don't know! but it's really cool and makes for a great ending. i'm really hoping that the gun was for murder THEN suicide, but just suicide is fine too. and once again, thanks for reviewing, means a lot!

leila*
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
nice, i like the "it looks so pretty" line. the chorus tho is a little odd...maybe its just me...anyway good job.
Qu33n of Spades chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Disturbing? Yes.

Amazing? Also yes.

Bloody brilliant? Damn straight!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
i liek this.. tis very creepy and you cant tell if the gun is for murder or suicide or both, but we cna all relate.. awesome song
MagzRL chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Wow! I like it. I usually look at songs like this and get kind of upset but this actually captures my attention and keeps it, great work!

Magz.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
thats so derranged its freaky-cool! i loved this! awesome writing and write more soon!
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
I don't know how you do it, you somehow turned an intended depressing song into something comical...(or at least I found it funny) Thanks for the awkward laugh (sarcasm not intended)...
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
This was such a dark and creepy song. The lyrics are haunting to the reader and stick to mind throughout. It sends shivers down my spine and a helpless feeling also. Well done ! -

Noelle