Reviews for The ballad of the empty gun
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I like this very much.

I saw a hand with a black gun, against a black background. The gun was smoking, and the one holding it wished he had another bullet.

Yet he hadn't killed anyone...

I adore the last verse.

~Maranwe
Chelsea chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
simply wow. i've never read anything like this and i think this is absolutely amazing. wow.
HeartbreakersHorizon chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
This is a very promising piece to the worlds of the famous writers and poets out there now. the reason as to why i had rated it M was not on purpose. I just couldn't find a really good rating that would fit this. Thank u for reviewing to one of mine.
Writerofascientist chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Ohh...I like this a lot!
Relayer chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
A very modern ballad, thought provoking. Nice.

I saw someone holding a (real) gun, using it's presence as a threat. But of course it's actually empty, and the person carrying it knows this. Insecurity maybe.
amdespot chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I saw a boy in an empty dark room.

It defines me, maybe you.

It was real.

It was black.

You were alone.

No scene.

No blood. No organs.

No. I was thinking you wanted to kill yourself, but couldn't do it. Waiting for something. Symbolical.
jennaaaa chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
This is a touching poem. I like it. The title is also interesting~

And thank you for your comment on pessimiste. I'm trying to find someone who'd translate my stories, so everyone could read them, but I'm still searching.. -_-;
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
A very good point. A very nice poem. Neat and insightful. Portraying exactly what the human mind would think. Nicely written.

P.S. No, Nigel didn't steel my girlfriend. I sound pissed because I am pissed. He stole my sister. A much bigger crime. I'm a girl by the way.
noclipgod25 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I did not see an image of a gun, I saw an empty hand partly closed and blue-white as the ghostly pallor of a spirit. Only the hand, no people, solely focused on the dead blue-white hand palm up to a grey sky shining down with murky white light...humanity died of its own existence.
SaveMeToo chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
This is one for the inqusitive mind. I'm still debating...

*~Amber~*
The Imposer chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
If only the future bound us like your words,

you know what I saw
Peaches n Eve chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
I like it. It's very nicely done, and the rhyme adds a lot, actually. I tend to despise ryhmes.

I'm not sure I'll say what I saw. Little... off. But I like it.