Reviews for No Blood on my Altar
TheObsidianPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
this is really fantastic, very inspiring.
Ahemait chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
beautiful, i loved it. the rhymes were amazing and the flow worked out great. i, personally, am not a wiccan or any other religion for that matter. but even so, this was great, really it was
Kyrie Lorano chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
This is a very good poem, I like it, especially because I agree with it :P

From your e-mail (yes, i've read your bio) I see that you are a Wicca as well

Thank you for your review, I thought I wasn't going to get any whatsoever.

I too have poems in Loneliness just thought you might be interested in it
candycorn22 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
a great piece! some punctuation at the ends of select lines might make it kind of flow even better, though. over all very good.
happy thing chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
This is nice. I like how you explained your religion instead of just getting angry about people misunderstanding and judging. Well done.
BranwenEithne chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
This is one of the best poems I have read so far on what Wicca truely is and not what people assume it to be. It is very frustrating, as I am sure you know, when people will not even consider that it is anything beside evil. Keep on writing! I always enjoy your work.
Wolf of Asguard chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Haven't heard from you since before Yule my friend! I have some new poems up including a wicca poem i think you will really like! I love this poem it puts across a valid point and the imagery an language are all excellent and put to good use! Email me sometime soon sweetie! Keep writing!
fearedwithoutreason chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
i thank you, i truly do. for far too long has our religion been shunned and exaggerated into what north america believes it to be today. we are not freaks, we are simply loving creatures who show love to one that isnt "the father of christ". wonderful poem. speak on and be not afraid.

in goddess we trust.
Sises chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Love the poem. Not only is it very well written, but the meaning is very clear. You do wonderful work.

-Sises
keltica chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I agree with you ... most of what modern prejudices torwards the "pagans" are due to early medieval writings that placed this belief in the minds of belief, "heresies" didn't help in a period where the Church was all but religious ... thanx Andaren for this poem although I'm not a Wiccan I can understand since I have been fighting for years for the rightful portrayal of celtic and germanic rites ...

keltica, the celtic fire from within

NB: The site is being updated but it will only be completed (:P) during next week since I have some stuff to do in uni these days and during the weekend I'm going back home, to Rome.
philoslove chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Wow, this is quite beautiful. The choice of words and all... It clearly explains that Wiccan isn't about spilling blood all over the place to appease any gods, and this actually is very pretty. Though I personally feel the description 'shining as bright as a star' is a bit cliched.
Tarlok chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Beautiful poem, and with a very good point behind it. I loved it. Great work.