Reviews for Writer's Block
TeamPoser101 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
haha liked how you took a subject like writers block and turned it into a poem. lol well done
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Wow. I loved the lines "the eraser attacks the paper/graphit is smeared like blood." You gave the paper such life... and that's sort of what poetry, stories, and drawings are... parts of your soul put into expression on that white expanse. Great job!
tabiboi chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I love that! It's happened to me a couple of times... :)
silentscreamer07 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Wow, u described writers block perfectly! It was an awesome poem! good job! :D
Storyspinner1600 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I really like this! It is written in a serous tune, but I still think it is immensely funny at the same time. Probably because I experience writers block and this is so true. I love the line, "Graphite is smeared like blood," and that stanza with the assassin metaphor. nice. I can't help but think of the pages of destroyed paper and stacks of ink filled notebooks I have myself.

I also wanted to thank you for reviewing my little short poem thingy (I can't decide what it is). I really appreciated it. Your review made my day. Seriously, I'm not usually this happy, but I just feel so elated, kinda like a high. that’s probably bad... oh well!

I love the poem, it is so true, keep writing.

Storyspinner
Rozlin chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
hehehe. you got the blood from me. -bigger smile-
aggrievedly maladroit chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
that's a great poem! i really liked second and last stanza. good personification of paper. question tho, how on earth did you get the format to stay? the 4-lines (single-spaced lines) and then a space b4 the next 4 lines? i've been tryin to figure it out for the past couple days, but have come up w/ nothing. if you could post how to on ur profile for a couple of days id really appreciate it. ty! and keep writing, ur good at it~~