Reviews for Concatenations of
INTP chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
The structure and technique you used here really express the turbulent emotions that love has the power to compel of its victims. I've noticed a theme of disillusionment throughout your poems with your inveterate acquaintance-love. I'm actually rather jealous of your familiarity with it; you write as if love is the marrow of your soul, and you speak of it with such poetic maturity that you obviously are accustomed to its presence in your life.
shawna chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
your right it's not your usual style but it's quite good and i think the way you repeated the word from the end of one line to the beging of the other really tied everything together nicely and made it all flow together you made a great point and discribed love perfectly the ups and downs i love it! lol tho i'm no great expert lol
the cereal killer chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
I enjoyed that. Your choice of words is very smart. I liked how they linked and how they were placed inside of the parentheses; but my favorite part was the lines that weren't. I don't think it was very helpful placing "Are the" and "courses of" on two separate lines though. It makes it seem too- choppy. Other than that..
EWindheim chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Seems like a list of thoughts, but it still holds the reader. Intresing style.~Hawke
this is britt chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
fast-beat! depressing, yes. but at the end! anyway though, thank you for calling my poetry "sexy"- that delighted me. since I haven't been in a really serious relationship, I can;t give you any advice. I can only say you rock.
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
The repitition actually worked for this piece, which suprised me greatly. It seemed more like a constant stream of conciousness, but I suppose that worked for this. Pretty good job. I look forward to reading more.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
well i personally really like the format.. and the poem is very true.. tis cool..