Reviews for Stan II
Angel Spawn chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Yo, wut's up magma!loved the story! by the way,your rite, can't stop kissing him for 5 min!
Julia chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
hey nice nice nice looking good! this is getting to be really funny.. cant wait for more..

signed. your shit buddy
3mln chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
The story is great and funny but there is one thing that i do not like. It is simply that u have mcgreevy and gandalf instead of mcgreevy and michael jackson which i think would b better.
gypsylass chapter 6 . 3/26/2005
poor stan!he got a made-up job b/c his dad wanted to get rid of him! *tear* *tear*!
Chole Asterion chapter 6 . 3/24/2005
LMAO, I started chuckling at the summary and chuckled the whole way through the story, I see multiple influences here, which made the story great. I was somewhat reminded of the movie Dogma. Helluva job. Bad pun intended.
dressed xtokill chapter 6 . 3/22/2005
I like how you said Scarlette could be my character, and she's always related with sexual inuendo...haha "well tht was anticlimatic"...go Ac3 with the big words!

good chapter
Yuki Tsukihi chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I loved this piece. It got a few good laughs out of me. The opening was just amazing. Oh, thanks for reviewing my story. One of these days I'll get off my ass and fix it up.
dressed xtokill chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
Ac3, you never cease to amuse me. Rear assult AHAHA, man...
DarknessFalls X chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
This story was really well written, and really well thought out. good job chris. look for more in the future.

keep 'em comming.
gypsylass chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
lol. good chapter!
JaCk 0 D1AmOnDSs chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
God shit man good shit
Joemerika Productions chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
only 4 Ac3yo i'm interested in joining Goat-Bunnie. i don't know y but i do. i can make multiple poems a day and they seem to get mostly all good reviews (except 4 that 1 guy)

Tha G.0.D.
JaCk 0 D1AmOnDSs chapter 4 . 3/9/2005
YO, great story dude, and no folks i am not part of Mischevious Productions any more i have gone solo so plz people read my sotry, Kaehlin and give me some reviews...
Joemerika Productions chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
yo mischevious productions can i use sum of your character names in my stories? if then then oops already did look out for Zyos soon

-Tha_G.O.D.
Joemerika Productions chapter 4 . 3/1/2005
hey jus' finished reading the story so far and i have only one thing to say -IT REALLY SUCKS ASS!Nah i'm jus' kiddin' shade is by far my most favorite character in this anyway hope to read more of Magma great story(you know he wrote it stop taking his credit)
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »