Reviews for Silences
Leylique Morrow chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
O! How intriguing! I definitely want to read more of this. I couldn't find any errors, so my only criticism is that there isn't more for me to read. Carry on. ) -Leila
princess max chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
This has a really good flow to it, and just sucked me in. As in, standing up on the train, late at night, home from work, sucked me in. The only problem is that it's too damn short! Agh.
Alesa x0o chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
Wonderful first chapter! This looks to me like it'll be a good one! Can't wait for another update!
Laughing Dragoness chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
This is great! It seems like the beginning of a beautiful, interesting, haunting piece of work. Wonderful job, dear, and update soon!
MageDay chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
I am impressed on how easily you drew me into the story. Can't wait for more. Please keep writing.
rehab-rejects chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
Very well wirtten I might add. Just after readin the first paragraph I was captured. It's a very nice story and I hope to see more chapters soon. I shall be reading them when they arrive. Also, thanks for your review.
Erys chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Your prologue is very well written and so is your first chapter...and your story looks very promising. I look forward to chapter 2.

Just a question - How old is Kiline supposed to be?

Fey
Ballerina with a Gun chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
Oh wow - this looks very promising. I wonder what the dream could mean...Clear, beautiful imagery and well-written characters. I can't wait for an update.
angeliyes7 chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
This story really touched me. The feeling I get when I read it is amazing! It was my pleasure to read it.
Alesa x0o chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
THis is really good and I hope that you continue it soon! It has wonderful descriptions and I love how you compared life to a river! It was extremely original and is a great introduction to your story! Oh and thank you so much for your review on my story!
TRpoison-rose chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
That's a magnificent prologue. It's very well-written, and I look forward to more.
Laughing Dragoness chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Oh, I'm intrigued! You certainly have a way of drawing a reader in. It's a rare skill, one that you have mastered to achieve a beatiful result. Long story short, wonderful job dear, and update soon!

p.s.- Thanks for reviewing SS. Sorry about the typos... Sometime my brain and my hands move at different paces. Sometimes, I leave words out, sometimes a type a word twice... I'll try to be better with my editing!