Reviews for Long Lost Friend
Young King101 chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Very nice, I know what ya mean. Mabey you should pray about it, the Lord can make anything new, you know!

*Pega-Gryph.

p.s. Why don't you read a poem/story of mine called "Ahi". It's about my best friend, you might like it.
Angel Jenna chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Wow..this is a really good poem. I know what u mean about loosing a friend although mine was starting to be a bit more before he left me. Its not fun but u should try to tell your friend somehow. Maybe then you might not loose them.
scudcrow chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
What I'm about to say is probably cliched but oh well: I can relate to this not because I have a friend just as you've described (she's much more of course), but some people are much much more than words can describe. And when loved ones drift away, words are all that are left (along w/ thoughts, hope, etc.)...
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I could feel the want and loss as I read this poem and could relate...loosing a really good friend myself. You look at pictures or talk to them passing and wonder what happened? I must say though you should hsare this with your friend if possible...sometimes life just gets in the way and things get complicated...very nice poem though...great flow to it.