Reviews for Mitternachtfunken, A Midnight Spark
Satya Kokala chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
A nice poem. "One hopes for love giving none?" conveys a lot of meaning in simple terms. I also liked the expression "great simplicity or simple greatness". Good job.
Ashes of a Willow chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Hey hey! It's been a while since I've been on this site! Sorry I haven't been reviewing lately. **This is a great poem! It can be interpreted many different ways, which I think, is a job well done. (as long as it doesn't stray too far from the main point :) **Keep up the great work
schofield-pitt chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I guess this poem would mean different things to different people, depending on how you interpret it. To me, it seemed amazing, if a little over my head. Great work.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
That was beautiful, I get the feeling that I couldn't quite take it all in, but what I did was beautiful.

Keep it up.
Writing on the Rock chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
WOW that was AWSOME! Well, the way I understood it it was so...wow. LOL I could tell you how I see it, but ..wow it would take a while, and I'm not too fond of typing a lot of shtuff right now, since I'm friggin tired. But my friend's Buddhist so I know more than most people would I suppose...I mean people who aren't buddhist themselves and what not...lol ;)