Reviews for The Nightwalker
drunkoffwooder chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
im on the first chapter, but it seems a little . . . cliche
Drake Van chapter 28 . 3/15/2010
You're most welcome, my dear, and thankyou SO much for finishing this! I've been waiting for years! :P :D

So congrats on the good work and lets hope you bring much more to FictionPress!

Drake Van

p.s do you have a fanfiction account as well?
RitaHouston chapter 26 . 3/14/2010
love this cant wait for next chapter
Elaine Ross chapter 24 . 7/7/2008
This is [seriously] one of the most underappreciated stories here on FP. I mean it. Do you know how much slash stories are just over-rated and... bleh? This is one of the most sensible slash stories that I've read.

Anyway, speaking of the story itself, NU. [Is Siri really dead?] WHY? OH WHY? [I apologize for the caps]. It was just so heartbreaking when Christian found out. What if he sees that there was no hope? *crosses fingers* I feel horrible. I have a pile of homework, but after you drew me in to these last few chapters, I feel like I can't do homework anymore :

The crazy!fan aside, I commend you for your uniqueness and your update speed. These aren't long chapters that you're publishing, but the suspense, the drama - that's what each short chapter is filled with. I really don't know why people don't take a chance and view your story - it's a lovely addition to all those C2 communities.

Okay, even if your story isn't finished, I will add it to my favorite stories list. This story officially captured me and drew me in. Other people need to, as well.

Keep writing!

-Rain
Drake Van chapter 23 . 6/5/2008
yay! updating roll!

and i promise i won't kill you until this story is finished - and probably not then either: i just carried away sometimes -sheepish smile-

anyways it's awesome and update soon!

Drake Van chapter 22 . 6/2/2008
RIGHT! that's it! u are officially murdered! how could u do that to poor Siri? and Christian! what will HE do when he finds out that his beloved is dead? -sob- poor Siri...and Christian...and Sari...and Kriss...and Kardo. -glares- he better come back to life!

ok I feel better now :) now that the death threats have finished, i'd just like to say that u are a wonderful writer and if stop writing this i will cry and scream and throw a tantrum of holocost proportions.

Diablo: I'd listen to her if i were you - her tantrums are not pretty...

Me: Shut up Diablo!

ahem, anywho please update again soon! -puppy eyes- please?

Drake Van chapter 21 . 5/28/2008
-growls- u better not kill Siri or you will be in DEEP trouble...then again if Chritian gets his freedom, his father dies and all evil and otherwise stupid characters die then MAYBE i'll be able to forgive you - maybe. anyways, another awesome chapter as always. keep it up! and please post again on tuesday! pretty please? :D

Elaine Ross chapter 20 . 5/9/2008
Slash aside [squee], this story's got great sideplots and a whole lotta suspense. Update, then I'll review continuously. :) Rain
Drake Van chapter 20 . 3/30/2008
...wow...suspense! :D sounds awesome, u better write more soon!

misery sister chapter 20 . 3/25/2008
Great story so far! Keep it up! :D
Drake Van chapter 18 . 12/1/2007
wow. that really was a fast update :D nice background info too. and well before christmas! -sneaky tone- does this mean you'll publish the next chapter before chrissy as well? haha, no pressure or anything mate ;) nicely written chapter, i hope to hear more soon! (no i'm not demanding at all :P) cya!

Drake Van chapter 17 . 11/30/2007
well you certainly took your time updating, but i can forgive because it was a good chapter :) once again, no spelling or grammar mistakes that i could see.

“Kriss, I love you but you seriously lack a sense of humor if you thought that was funny.” wouldn't it be he has a warped sense of humour? because if he thought it was funny then he does have a sense of humour - it's just a little bit warped since he thought someone being almost knocked out was funny.

just a suggestion. i really do love this story so pretty please update sooner next time? :) ciao!

Drake Van chapter 16 . 10/8/2007
that was deffinitly worth the wait :D it was fabulous! i'm glad we finally get to know more about Siri's past and figure out who the killer is :D i'm not sure if you were trying to make it obvious, but it seemed it...unless you're goning to put a twist in somewhere aloing the line...? and i didn't pick any spelling or grammar mistakes, which means either that there weren't any or i was so wrapped up in your storyline that i didn't notice, both of which are good things! plz update sooner next time? i love this story!

Drake Van chapter 15 . 7/31/2007
-sob- so sad! :( i hope he survives! Christian can't be alone all his life! update, update, update! (pease?)

seulementmoi chapter 15 . 7/31/2007
hey,

loved both chapters hope siri comes through ok can't wait
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »