Reviews for I'm Just A Name
An Open Book chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I love it.
Black Spell chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
This is an awesome poem!Thank you for reveiwing mine.I'll have the next one up shortly .
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
this is very good. im at a loss for words to describe it
ICU2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
this is very beautiful and filled with imagery. I've written a couple things that remind me of this. I really enjoyed this. It was great.

P.S. dieing-dying, just to let ya know )
like a lover chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
OHMYGOODNESSGRACIOUS.

*wipes eyes*

that was just flawless. i can't even believe a poem could be so flawless. it's so amazingly lovely. WOW. WOW. WOW.

i'm in love! :D
Kingdoms chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Thank you for the review. Hmm your work is good but in this format its hard to read. These are just my thoughts so don't stop writing
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
omg its just so beautiful, I cant even say how much I like it.
Wing Chant chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Wow, your words are poetic and powerful. You took a completely different route then what I expected!
Plato's Socialist Democracy chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Um.. inuendoish if that is a word but in the best way I promise. If every one was a name a flame or even part of the blame we would all be united. It is the feeling of less which prevents progress. No one dies alone.

Transposed from the thoughts of

PSD
Angel-Angel chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Wow, Thats such a beautiful piece of writing...Loved everything about it, so so very very talented, look forward to reading more of your work..

Angelx
Anje chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
wow... I'm so speechless. You're trully one of *the* best authors I have seen. Keep up the great work! I'm adding this to my favorites.
Poetrybay chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
wow! i thought i like the other poem but i like this poem too job well down give yourself a path on the back, because this is beautiful and it so well written, by the way a new chapter from The Chosen is up and I change the name too. the name is The Chosen That Seek Her.
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Absolutely Stunning!

You have a fantastic talent here.

Be careful of spelling; "fraise" should be "Phrase".

Minor suggestion, start each line with a capital letter, it enables the text to stay in a readers mind longer. Just an Idea I use, and thought I'd pass on for you to use or not as you like.

Other than that this is Beautiful; a river of stunning expression.

VERY WELL DONE

KEEP WRITING!

F.C
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
beautiful story and beautiful words...and i really like your user name

awesome poem, what more can i say?
colettegurl91 chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
i lopve it! great alliteration!

Kait